[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 51Ka2KrrokL._SY300_.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
51Ka2KrrokL._SY300_.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
Thoughts on this movie?
>>
great film, anon.
>>
>>62757824
Bretty good

no homo
>>
Legitimate contender for best vampire movie ever made.
>>
>>62757824
I thought it was "Interview with 'A' Vampire"

Fuck...
>>
mostly good. super gay.
>>
Damn good film. Comfy as fuck too.
>>
>>62757824
Very Homoerotic
Besides that a decent flick.
>>
>>62757824
One of those films where you remember that Cruise is actually a good actor.
>>
>>62757824

I remember seeing a tv commercial for this movie as a kid and thinking this was some scary-as-fuck horror movie

watched it a couple of months ago for the first time ever. actually thought it was pretty cool

>great acting from both brad pitt and tom cruise
>great scenery
>great story

man, I really wish I had seen it before
>>
>>
It's ok. A bit overrated, yet underrated. Not the best vampire movie of all time, but came at a crucial point and revived the genre when it was all but dead.
>>
easily the best vampire movie ever made, no homo
>>
Gayer than getting pounded in the ass while jerking off two guys, but not bad. It kind of drags a bit though. Shouldn't be over two hours.
>>
File: 1.png (17 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
1.png
17 KB, 239x200
tom cruise makes the perfect dio brando
>>
brad pitt and tom cruise should have been in more movies together. why didnt they? they hated each other that much?
>>
>>62757864
It was
It's the Berenstein/Berenstain Bear Mandela Effect.
>>
how gay?
>>
>>62757919
>This

Like my dick, it's TOO LONG
>>
>>62757824
absolute garbage, never understood why people liked it
>>
Tom Cruise makes the movie, Banderas and Brad Pitt try to undo it.
Hell just one smile from the Cruise is all it gets to get me giggling.
>>
>>62757824
It's insanely good. One of my favorite films of all time.
>>
>>62758013
anybody else think these two wanted to fuck each other their entire careers? i think that's why they 'hated' each other. it was actually insane sexual tension throughout
>>
>>62757824
What I like about this movie is that it's intentionally campy and unpretentious. It knows exactly what it is. It's basically a movie just trying to have fun and it fucking delivers while looking pretty damn good on top of it.
>>
>>62757900
>A bit overrated, yet underrated
most retarded thing I've read in a while
>>
>>62757824
best cast of any vampire movie, even the little girl was perfect
>>
File: Only Lovers Left Alive.jpg (86 KB, 700x989) Image search: [Google]
Only Lovers Left Alive.jpg
86 KB, 700x989
What did /tv/ think of this? I thought it was much more of a spiritual successor than that Queen of the Damned was. And the cast in this is just as good as Interview, if not better.
>>
File: strp.jpg (19 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
strp.jpg
19 KB, 300x229
>>62758280
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.