[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TREVOR NOAH 'DAILY SHOW' RATINGS DISASTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: noah.jpg (31 KB, 428x430) Image search: [Google]
noah.jpg
31 KB, 428x430
Although the presidential race is already hotter than hot, Trevor Noah, the leftwing host of Comedy Central’s “Daily Show,” has managed to turn off a full 37% of his predecessor’s viewers. According to Nielsen, Noah is down 32% in the all important 18-49 viewing demo, and down a catastrophic 37% in total viewers.

The channel has suffered double-digit ratings declines for the last eight weeks, and was down more than 50 percent for one of them.
>>
wilmore must be doing even worse

the nigger meme hour isn't working
>>
still not as bad as the snooze-malcolm x they had follow up the colbert report
>>
libshits wanna hear DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO

and

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE SUCK LMAO

they don't wanna hear about boring metaphors about shit from africa and dumb African political bullshit. libshits love african americans, not africans.
>>
NON-AMERICAN/CANADIAN COMEDIANS ARE NOT FUNNY

daily show is an american politics show, should've gotten an american you dumb idiots.
>>
>>62757782
wilmore's #blacklivesmatter show is doing even worse though
>>
>>62757720
He looks like a black Bam Margera in that picture.
>>
>>62757836
his main mistake was not being jewish
>>
His material is not as funny and his delivery is botched due to not having English as first language.
>>
File: 1280x720_50908c00-lkknq[1].jpg (46 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
1280x720_50908c00-lkknq[1].jpg
46 KB, 770x433
>>62757720

>meanwhile Stephen Colbert is up 60% from Letterman's ratings in the same month last year.
>>
>>62757873
no his main mistake was being a boring piece of racebaiting shit
>>
Yeah? I've kept watching. Been enjoying it.

At least until they get to correspondants and interviews. But I always tuned out by that point when Jon was hosting, too.

>>62757738
>>62757836
To be fair, he has to compete with Colbert now.

>>62757823
By "Non-American/Canadian," do you mean to say Canadians are also not funny, or are you including them in attachment to the prefix to say Non-Canadians are also not funny?
>>
He is much funnier than Jon Liebiwitz, but the humor is too complex for many liberal college students with aspergers.
>>
>>62757720
i like this guy more than stewart

larry wilmore is still worthless, though
>>
>>62757836
>>62757873
I kind of think libtards only want to hear bad shit about white people from white skinned people, jewish or not. They see a black man start talking shit and in the back of their mind they know its all bullshit and they get angry. Instead of listening to that part of their brain they just decide to stop watching to keep those ebil wacist thoughts out of their safe space and tell just lie to themselves saying 'he just isn't as funny as colbert'
>>
>>62757940
if you're not north american (american, canadian, and i'll even extend to mexico on this) theres a 99.9999% chance your humor sucks. every true comedian knows this.
>>
wait, you're telling me some people don't like change?

holy shit
>>
>>62757720
I actually randomly found this guy on youtube a few weeks ago and watched some of his standup. It's more story based with some insightful quips thrown in but no real quotable jokes. Dude is clearly intelligent and tells great stories but he also tends to racebait occasionally. He wont last here. Him speaking hitler styled german and talking about apartheid were pretty good tho.
>>
B I G
I
G
>>
Wilmore is shit and cant carry a show

Literally who isnt drawing anyone in
>>
>>62758003
literally this
>>
File: just laugh my shit up.gif (2 MB, 304x226) Image search: [Google]
just laugh my shit up.gif
2 MB, 304x226
>/tv/ likes him now just to be different
>>
Meanwhile Stewart opened a nature preserve and cut a multi million dollar deal with HBO. All the new critically acclaimed comedies are on streaming services. Traditional television is dying. And that's not really Noah's fault.
>>
File: 1436779710820.gif (2 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1436779710820.gif
2 MB, 500x391
>>62758005
>>
He actually seems like a good host but yeah, less good for stupid GIFs and shit so of course he's less popular
>>
>>62757720

Trever Noah is white bread boring. He knows nothing about politics, and just reads what he sees on the screen. He's so bland and forgettable.
>>
he should whip out his big black dick and every white american female would be watching
>>
This shouldn't really be news considering the impact Stewart had and the legacy he left behind. No matter who they chose to replace him, the first year was going to be hard.

That said, I still think Noah was a bad choice. He's young and foreign, which isn't a good mix when trying to satirize American politics. He comes across far too ignorant of the jokes he's trying to make. They lack the weight to have any impact. Stewart's knowledge and bitterness of the subject matter are what made him funny. Noah doesn't seem to know why he's making fun of these people.
>>
Good, fuck this racist piece of shit. Take your hatred for whites back to South Africa you unfunny faggot.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.