[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie was pretty stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dude holocaust lmaoo.jpg (9 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
dude holocaust lmaoo.jpg
9 KB, 305x165
It is ok for the first hour but then the concentration camp part was really retarded. I won't even talk about the american soldier showing up in a tank in the end.
>>
>>62756447

this movie was great and worthy of the oscar it won.
>inb4 shill
>inb4 jew

jew shit aside, it was a great movie. Greatest dad ever.
>>
>>62758138
Ofcourse it was worthy of an Oscar in the sense that it sucked the collective circumcized commitee cock g-ddamn good.
>>
File: 1428434267640.jpg (102 KB, 422x408) Image search: [Google]
1428434267640.jpg
102 KB, 422x408
i never hate a movie but i loathe this fucking oscar baiting piece of shit. horrible performances, horrible tone.

i boil with rage every time someone mentions it
>>
>>62758138
greatest dad ever who works 18 hours carrying heavy stuff, eats 700 calories, and who also doesn't shower for 7 months and is still able to convince his son that everything is a playful game. 10/10 would be his son.
>>
>His name? Guido Oriface
>>
>>62756447
This is a film, not a movie
>>
>>62758531
>Oscar bait
>European movie
are you retarded?
>>
I cry everytieme
Not as much as Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, but almost
>>
>>62756447
It was really good tho, The last scenes and USA save the day was shit but rest was really moving
One of my favorites.
>>
>>62760111
no. are you? it was awards bait
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.