[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will these take up their rightful place on the throne? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1-prequels.jpg (166 KB, 1417x700) Image search: [Google]
1-prequels.jpg
166 KB, 1417x700
When will these take up their rightful place on the throne? I think every one of us watch and discuss the prequels far more than the OT.
>>
Sage goes in all fields
>>
Why didn't 3PO or R2 do anything in the prequels?

They were there the whole time, but didn't get to do much and whenever they did do something, it was always irrelevant to everything else going on in the movie. The most important thing that either of them got to do was when R2 fixed the shields on the shiny naboo ship in Phantom Menace.
>>
>>62755384

Watch? I haven't watched them in years. I actually forgot I even owned a copy of RotS until my roommate asked to borrow it, and lo and behold, there it was at the bottom of a bin, untouched for years.

Discuss? It's always easier to discuss things that are flawed than things that are great. The prequels provide excellent opportunities to kvetch for hours at practically every aspect of their construction.
>>
>>62755384
So what? I've watched and talked about Zoolander far more than Citizen Kane, but I wouldn't say Zoolander is the better movie.
>>
>>62755384
Disasters make for good conversation
>>
>>62755565
Because GL listened to reddit.
Ep 2 was over serious and ditched the kiddy shit. ended up being boring.

Ep 3 they tried to make it 'cool' again
>>
Mark my words, when Abram's disney trilogy come out and pander to the fanbase completely, then we will all love the prequels for their eccentricities. Disney is the fucking evil empire, never forget it.
>>
Portman saved the prequels for me

She is so fucking hot my cock is perma erect when I see her
>>
Would you want to see Episode 0?

It would be mostly about how Qui-Gon raises Obi-Wan
>>
>>62755486
>no sage in name
You dun goofed.
>>
>>62755565
Why did they use them like they did in the prequels and then have NO ONE recognize them?! C-3PO was made by space jesus and R2D2 had a medal ceremony but Obi-Wan doesn't recognized R2D2 in Ep 4? Vader doesn't recognize C-3PO in the room when Han gets frozen? Just one tiny slice of all the crap that makes no sense so they could shove more recognizable characters in the prequels. Plinkett didn't even scratch the surface.
>>
>>62757547
chewbacca fights with yoda in the clone wars, doesn't bother to tell obi-wan or han about it 18 years later
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.