[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These shots are too accurate for sand people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg (23 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg
23 KB, 500x295
These shots are too accurate for sand people
>>
>>62755019
That's too dark for Star Wars
>>
>>62755019
>Implying that wasn't Boba Fett.

That's why Vader tells Fett 'No desintigrations' due to his heavy handedness.
>>
>>62755379
Stormtroopers are Fett's clones
>>
>>62755411
People actually believe this for OT
>>
Lol ok reddit
>>
>>62755411
>Stormtroopers
>Fett's clones
>clones
Clonetroopers are clones of Jango, not Boba. Boba was unmodified and did not age as fast as the Clonetroopers. Because the clonetroopers age almost twice as fast, most died out before the events of episode 4, and have been replaced by stormtroopers. Stromtroopers are human recruits.
>>
>>62755379
Nope. obi-wan kenobi killed them to convince luke to join him in his jihad. It was a good falseflag.
>>
>>62755645
>Clonetroopers are clones of Jango, not Boba
Jango's surname is Fett
>Stromtroopers are human recruits.
Only in EU
>>
File: Katarn_portrait.jpg (97 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
Katarn_portrait.jpg
97 KB, 300x500
>>62755379
>charring down to skeletons
>the same as disintegration
It's like you know nothing of ancient weaponry.
>>
>>62755411
Oh for fuck's sake.
>>62755645
>>62755705
Honestly, the Boba thing shouldn't have been mentioned. I agree with him, though, that Clone Troopers are not the same things as Stormtroopers.

That Academy Luke wanted to join, then defect to the Rebellion? That's an academy for Stormtroopers.
>>
>>62755760
And because of obi-wan killing uncle Lars and aunt Beru and blaming it on the empire, he ensured that luke would not join the academy and be "seduced by the dark side."
>>
File: imperial_officers_rotj.jpg (496 KB, 1671x800) Image search: [Google]
imperial_officers_rotj.jpg
496 KB, 1671x800
>>62755760
>That's an academy for Stormtroopers.

No, that's an academy for officers
>>
>>62755760
Oh wait. Fuck, I always have afterthoughts.

This just reminded me of the issue people are having about Finn being a stormtrooper. Motherfuckers probably never saw Rebels, where they specifically show people going through training for this shit. Non-clones. Of multiple races.

Including a fucking black kid.

Honestly, for all the bitching about the prequels, people seem very eager to insist upon their canonicity.
>>
>>62755818
Yeah. Sure it is. I'm sure "How to give orders, how to take orders," will come in handy in a rebellion.

You don't graduate a military academy to go straight to being a fucking.
>>
>>62755947
>being a fucking.
How did that even happen? Goddammit you made me rage and ruin my post.

You don't graduate a military academy to go straight to being a fucking officer.
>>
>phantom menace
>sand people sniping pod racers moving 300+mph from hundreds of yards away
>>
File: imperial troopers.png (1 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
imperial troopers.png
1 MB, 1200x800
>>62755970
You star as on of these guys
>>
File: sandperson.jpg (60 KB, 889x324) Image search: [Google]
sandperson.jpg
60 KB, 889x324
>Capable of sniping a tiny pod going at 500 mph from a thousand feet away
>Can't hit a specific point of a 10 story tall sand crawler moving at 5 mph while it's 30 feet away
>>
>>62755379
>not realizing boba fett was uncle Owen
>>
>>62756037
poetry
>>
>>62756065
Why do they even wear those helmets? What purpose do they serve? I've never seen any navy personnel wear a protective helmet.
>>
>>62755970
>You don't graduate a military academy to go straight to being a fucking officer.

Going straight to being a fucking officer when you graduate is literally the purpose of attending a military academy, you fucking retard
>>
File: telephone on helmet.jpg (610 KB, 1680x1676) Image search: [Google]
telephone on helmet.jpg
610 KB, 1680x1676
>>62756145
for communition, look it has telephone
>>
>>62756065
How often do those fucking people even appear? The closest that I can recall after the Death Star was destroyed was General Veers in the AT-AT. AKA a fucking officer.
>>62756149
Oh really? Hang on, let me Google the Imperial Academy.
>from Star Wars Databank
>The Imperial Academy on Lothal was a high-tech, heavily fortified training facility designed to shape cadets into ruthless stormtroopers.
Oh look it says you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>62756318
The idiot is you, along with whoever wrote the eu shit you quote, in the real world a military academy's purpose is training officers, not enlisted men.
>>
>>62756318
>How often do those fucking people even appear? The closest that I can recall after the Death Star was destroyed was General Veers in the AT-AT. AKA a fucking officer.

On Endor in Shield generator
>>
>>62756405
>EU shit
Fucking seriously?
>>62756461
So, technicians. Yeah, that requires military training alright.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.