[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most misunderstood film of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: Spring_Breakers_poster.jpg (41 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
Spring_Breakers_poster.jpg
41 KB, 270x400
Is this the most misunderstood film of all time?
>>
>>62754936
spraaaaaang breaaaaaayk
>>
>>62754936

Sucker Punch
>>
Most misunderstood of the last few years probably. Idk about all time.
>>
Benson > Hudgens > Korine > Gomez
>>
>>62754936
It's rightfully regarded as a masterpice by people who actually know about cinema. What else do you want?
>>
>>62754936
its just weird because it was advertised to the people it criticized
>>
LOOK AT ALL MY SHIT
>>
File: 1440920199422.jpg (100 KB, 1024x1372) Image search: [Google]
1440920199422.jpg
100 KB, 1024x1372
>>62755038
Gomez>Everybody
/thread
>>
>>62754936
It's up there

>That shot of Franco being dropped during the climax

Gets me everytime. Somthing very powerful in that last scene. I loved the film. absolutely hated it when it first came out though. Interesting how tastes change.
>>
>>62754936
Reminder that the party was supposed to be Hell.
>>
>>62755041
kind of the point
>>
Great movie. Very misunderstood. Great critique of nigger culture and why you shouldn't mimic it. The only good guys in the whole movie left to go back home by the second act. I can't think of any other movie that does that.
>>
File: 101 - WF9UkQm.jpg (152 KB, 989x576) Image search: [Google]
101 - WF9UkQm.jpg
152 KB, 989x576
I wanted a film with naked teenage girls have orgies.

I did not get that.

1/10
>>
I'm Alien.
>>
>>62755038
Objectively correct.
>>
File: pudgens.webm (191 KB, 455x536) Image search: [Google]
pudgens.webm
191 KB, 455x536
>>
>>62755309
I will definitely cum to this later.
>>
>>62755055
ALL THIS SHIET

LOOK AT MAH SHET
>>
File: A Lack of Harmony.png (104 KB, 1077x643) Image search: [Google]
A Lack of Harmony.png
104 KB, 1077x643
>hear about Spring Breakers
>"seems interesting..."
>made by Harmony Korine
>"eh, Kids was okay I guess"
>prime Selena Gomez is in it
>"okay, you have my curiosity..."
>find out it's R18+
>"you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention"
>anticipate that prime Sel rack
>my balls are ready
>watch it
>utter trash masquerading as "high art"
>Selena appears in a fucking bikini and that's it
>THAT'S IT

>pic related is what I was expecting
>puerile disappointment is what I received
>>
>>62754936
it's babby first post ironic film
it's schlock, the only people who think it's even remotely genius are still taking philosophy 101 at some community college.

typical korinefaggots
>>
How exactly is it misunderstood? Thought it was pretty dang clear myself.
>>
>>62755435
>High Impact Themes
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>62755055
>>62755428

SCARFACE

ON REPEAT
>>
>>62755485
>>62755485
>>62755428

SHORTS

EVERY FUCKIN' COLOR

LOOK AT MY SHEEIT
>>
>>62755435
>you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention
You deserve it you fucking autist reddit pleb
>>
>>62755097

have you ever seen a korine flick?

that interepretation is so ridiculously wrong and insulting to the true ethos of the film
>>
>>62755122
No ammount of grade-school cynicism can make up for your overwhelming lack of cognitive skills to form up a coherent argument.

You might as well go back to your Star Wars thread, child, and stay safe there with the people of your ilk.
>>
>>62755584
>insults someone's interpretation
>doesn't counter it in ANY way
nice meme, kid. your mother buy that for you?
>>
>>62755584
>>62755607
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>>
>>62755584
>I have nothing but vitriol to spout
>better take the high road

korinefags
>>
>>62755584
what argument
>>
>>62755525

So you think you can talk shit about reddit all day? That your racism, sexism, homophobia and intolerance will be accepted?

We redditors don't tolerant intolerance - and my katana isn't just for show.

Well done, you got a reaction from the bad boys of reddit. That's what you wanted, right? Now we've decided we're taking over.

You've sensed it already, haven't you? The memes becoming better and better the responses more hilarious - that's us, pushing you out. When you say something intolerant about minorities or women and get called out like the bigots you are - that's us, taking your board.

You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling now you have drawn reddit on you. Your zombie Jew fairytale can't protect you now. This board is ours and all discussion will be as intelligent as on reddit.

You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. But the 'internet hate machine' already seems a lot more tolerant and forgiving then it's reputation. The 'hackers on steroids' have been outsmarted by the kind and souls of reddit.

You have lost your board.

Track my IP if you want to 'hackers' but I am smart enough to use the school library computer - and I'm even in incognito mode for added security.

Sent with true euphoria,

An enlightened redditor.

PS - Bane belongs to us.
>>
>>62755528
Harmony Korine is a nigger lover I don't care what he thinks.
>>
File: nick_cage_laughing.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
nick_cage_laughing.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>62755730
>intelligent
>reddit

bravo anon
>>
>>62755788
Heil Hitler.
>>
>>62754965
>zack snyder
>anything other than pretentious shit
>>
>>62755730
Obvious bait is also reddit you kek
>>
>>62755857

I'm from Reddit and I love this place, also. Oh, does that make you mad? So very mad? Oh, you seem quite mad that there are those of us from Reddit who also enjoy coming here and hanging out with you cool guys. We like it. We REALLY like this place. Oh, we're not leaving. We're sitting right here, friendo. You like that one? "Friendo?" It's from No Country For Old Men. I know tv memes lol!

You think this is your own private utopia, your retreat from the world, your clubhouse to hang out with your other rebels, but guess what? We Reddit folk found it. We found it and we like it.

And we're not leaving.
>>
>>62755730
I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.
>>
>>62755904
This is just good writing.
>>
>>62755904
I''ve seen this exactly same reply on reddit.
>>
File: lerickfaec.jpg (35 KB, 448x524) Image search: [Google]
lerickfaec.jpg
35 KB, 448x524
It was like a 2 or 3/10. If you enjoyed this movie i recommend watching travis scott/justin bieber music videos on repeat for 1.5 hours
>>
>>62755788
>Nigger lover

Oh really, how so?
>>
went in expecting to see the disney sluts naked and having orgies and instead i got muh 2 deep 4 u movie

seriously fuck off
>>
File: 1429408361253.png (249 KB, 637x609) Image search: [Google]
1429408361253.png
249 KB, 637x609
>>62755840
>>
>>62755584
What argument? I was just complimenting the movie and giving my interpretation of it
>>
>>62754965
kek
>>
>>62756389
He's said rap music is the only interesting genre of music.
>>
>>62756964
That's just reality.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.