[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesse Eisenberg to play Michael Jackson in new biopic...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Judenberg.jpg (5 KB, 149x186) Image search: [Google]
Judenberg.jpg
5 KB, 149x186
And it just doesn't stop..

>Despite concerns about potential backlash from audiences, Sony pictures has reportedly cast Jessie Eisenberg as the king of pop in a 2017 Michael Jackson biopic to be titled "Dreamland".
>"Jesse really worked hard for this role, has the moves, and the acting skills to bring the character to life, so why not?" said a source from the production that requested to remain anonymous.
>While the estate of Jackson apparently rejected Sony's casting decision, the production company is said to be secure with their decision, and is willing to pursue legal action should the Jackson estate try to block the decision.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2011/nov/16/hollywood-eyes-michael-jackson-biopic
>>
You trying to trick me, bro?
>>
Why is TV upset with a white person playing a black person?
>>
>>62754823
Relax. Breath.
>>
>>62754765
>Despite concerns about potential backlash from audiences

Work on your prose, tourist.
>>
>>62754765
>http://www.theguardian.com/film/2011/nov/16/

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>62754765

>Jew washing blacks

THEY HAVE GONE TOO FAR NOW!
>>
File: Mister Lonely.jpg (91 KB, 646x452) Image search: [Google]
Mister Lonely.jpg
91 KB, 646x452
That's ignorant
>>
>>62754765
Sorry but he's not white enough.
>>
File: 1445896931498.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
1445896931498.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>62754765
This is fucking dumb. Why would they choose a white guy to play a black guy? Its not even up interpretation like in capeshit movies.
>>
I can see him as Whichael Jackson
>>
>>62754765
>go to link
>ctrl f "jesse"
>0 results found

Nice clickbait OP
>>
>>62755665
dammit /tv/ got me again
>>
So its only going to cover him after he started bleaching?

Even outside of the black to white thing MJ physically changed to much for on actor to play.
>>
>>62754765
hahaha is this real holy shit haha
>>
>>62755991
I can see it.

Though he'd have to pull a Gyllenhall to be the right physique. In addition to the dancing its going to put a strain on his body.

Wait... Does anyone actually care for biopics anyway?
>>
i hope they portray him as he really was in his private life, as lisa marie prestley sed: he got a deep voice, love banter and drink hard liquor.
>>
> the production company is said to be secure with their decision, and is willing to pursue legal action should the Jackson estate try to block the decision.

Fuck.

Imagine being the Jackson family and having some unknown company literally threaten legal action against you as they plan to slur your loved ones. Sony is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>62756575

Imagine being a fucking retard that fell for the OP, oh wait you don't have to.
>>
>>62756575
>Imagine being the Jackson family and having some unknown company literally threaten legal action against you as they plan to slur your loved ones.

That's what happens when you sell the rights away, anon.
>>
ITT: we pretend to be retarded and ignore the link
>>
File: PepeIsNotImpressed.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
PepeIsNotImpressed.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>62754765
> Child molester and GOAT musician is black
> Hollywood hires white guy
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.