[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's help Jodorowsky: https://youtu.be/i2d8fdUENMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: jodorowsky.png (768 KB, 1021x577) Image search: [Google]
jodorowsky.png
768 KB, 1021x577
Let's help Jodorowsky: https://youtu.be/i2d8fdUENMA
>>
I know this board mostly enjoys super-hero films and the big explosive action films he is talking about, but maybe you could for once try some art, it won't kill you.
>>
>>62754536
*tips*
>>
>>62754556
Sorry that I don't have a fedora to tip you back, Mr. Euphoric Edgelord Manchild.
>>
Well, the film met the minimum amount of funding, despite all odds.

Perhaps he has a point about Hollywood saturation, but the free market is a reflection of world demand and he's trying to fight human nature.
>>
>>62754536
>Hackadorowksy
>art
>>
>kike
>literally who
>why would I give a Jew my money
>dude babby's first surrealism lmao
There, that's going to be the rest of this thread.
>>
>>62754536
giving money to this senile Aztec so he can splatter cow shit on a cross is not what I'd call chipping in to the future of art
>>
I'd help if it wasn't already over, OP
>>
The problem is that barely anyone is looking for his type of film anymore except at shit like film festivals. They want the summer superhero film to "bro out on" or the "uplifting" stories about dogs.

The point is, sadly, that his films are only good for college classes or festivals now.
>>
>>62754986
you are tearing me apart Lisa.
>>
>>62754986
I thought things were different in other countries.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.