[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my ideas for a movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: the cobra.png (32 KB, 876x559) Image search: [Google]
the cobra.png
32 KB, 876x559
I think I may have something cool
a new superhero called "the Cobra", he would be able to control snakes, he would also launch them like a wizard does with fireballs because they would wrap around his arms and he order them to jump over enemies.
I imagine him dressed in black leather and the buckle of his belt would be a silver cobra head.
he's not your typical good superhero, he could be defined an anarchist superhero, indeed even if he has a golden heart he's a rebel, a bit rude, a lone wolf let's say.
he lives in a dystopian city, very noir, where organized crime controls everything and corruption, violence, are normal things.. but soon (in the movie) things change, an organization restores order and safety in the city, everything seems to go fine, people is happy but they don't notice that they are giving away their freedom.. indeed this organization is made by catholic extremists who impose their sick morality and take away rights from people, the situation appears clear to the Cobra, they do more harm than good..
so he starts to fight them, he fights for freedom and for rights.. and he's not alone, a group of scientists who can't tolerate the new obscurantist anti-science bigot regime will help him providing mighty and surprising technological gadgets.

I won't tell you how the movie ends ;) .I plan a noir action thriller (but still with some place for comedy)
I would like to make something that inspires people, like matrix, something that could open people eyes, I want them to see the dangers of religion, and to appreciate the freedom to do what we want

what do you think?
>>
Sounds pretty cool, anon. Who would you cast as The Cobra? I think Tom Hiddleston could pull it off nicely.
>>
Cast Nicolas Cage and I'd be excited as fuck for this.
>>
>>62754481
Jared Leto
>>
>>62754310
Would watch, that's all.
>>
Starring Johnny Depp.
>>
File: the bane.png (68 KB, 944x558) Image search: [Google]
the bane.png
68 KB, 944x558
I think I may have something cool
a new superhero called "the Bane", he would be able to control planes, he would also launch them like a wizard does with fireballs because fire would rise around his arms and he order them to crash at enemies.
I imagine him dressed with a black mask and the buckle of his belt would be a hothead.
he's not your typical good superhero, he could be defined an anarchist superhero, indeed even if he has a golden heart he's a rebel, a bit rude, a big guy let's say.
he lives in a dystopian city, very noir, where organized crime controls everything and corruption, violence, are normal things.. but soon (in the movie) things change, an organization restores order and safety in the city, everything seems to go fine, people is happy but they don't notice that they are giving away their freedom.. indeed this organization is made by the CIA who impose their sick morality and take away rights from people, the situation appears clear to the Bane, they do more harm than good..
so he starts to fight them, he fights for freedom and for rights.. and he's not alone, a group of friends he brought who can't tolerate the new obscurantist anti-science bigot regime will help him providing mighty and surprising technological gadgets.

I won't tell you how the movie ends ;) .I plan a noir action thriller (but still with some place for comedy)
I would like to make something that inspires people, like matrix, something that could open people eyes, I want them to see the dangers of the U.S. Government, and to appreciate the freedom to do what we want

what do you think?
>>
>>62756663

NO FUCK YOU

AND FUCK THIS BOARD

FOUR YEAR, FOR FUCKING YEARS

JUST FUCKING STOP ALREADY
>>
>>62754310
this post is what /tv/ should be about

it's so good I suspect it's a pasta off another board
>>
File: bane n cia.jpg (49 KB, 472x695) Image search: [Google]
bane n cia.jpg
49 KB, 472x695
>>62756663
kek
>>
considering "snake pits" in the wild can house like a 1000 snakes
considering the amount of poisonous/deadly snakes on every human-inhabited landmass

pls tell me cobra tries to conquer the wurld
>>
>>62756663
brilliant, only thing i'd change

>I won't tell you how the movie ends ;) .I plan the biggest film since the silent era (but still with some place for comedy)
>>
>>62754310
OP YOU'RE A GENIUS
>>
>>62756746
Is it? Can anyone confirm?
>>
It's pretty good.
Will the snakes be CGI though? Or trained real snakes?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.