[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest love story ever told?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1434981598-brokeback-mountain.png (1016 KB, 1277x717) Image search: [Google]
1434981598-brokeback-mountain.png
1016 KB, 1277x717
Is this the greatest love story ever told?
>>
>>62751929
Jack I swear...
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>Jake G homolust: the movie

I actually shed a tear at the final scene. There, I said it
>>
>tfw this movie made me realize I'm a fag
>tfw no jake gyllenhall bf
>>
>>62751929
Question:

Is this a legit good movie or is it regarded as such because "muh gay"?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j-F7_qFDbU
>>
>>62753159
It's not a good movie.
A flick, maybe.
>>
>>62751929

I was sort of annoyed by this movie because the main characters are suppose to be everyday rancher types and yet they're both played by GQ looking motherfuckers.
>>
>>62753159
Ledger carried the film.
>>
>>62753159

Its not bad but outside of the "holy shit they're gay" and characters flipping it about it there's not much to it. It can be feelsy if you're actually gay tho.
>>
>>62753527
Heather Ledger had a nigger nose. This automatically makes him a 6/10 at most.
>>
>>62751929
The ending with the silent death threw me completely, totally off guard and I loved it

But, honestly, this movie went in circles except for the beginning and that perfect ending.
>wife acts like she doesn't know
>they go to the mountain
>rinse and repeat
>>
this movie shows that men understand passion and romance better than women
>>
>>62753057
>tfw Jake is one my fav actors
>can't tell that in public thanks to this movie cause they'll think i'm a fag
>>
jake was just a slut in this
>>
>>62751929
I little bit melodramatic but otherwise pretty great.
And who doesn't love some melodrama every once in a while?
>>
Mara was good in this. I like to think about Mara.
>>
>>62751929
Reminder that homo love is the only real kind of love outside of maternal love.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.