[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Will you buy my action figure, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Please.jpg (31 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
Please.jpg
31 KB, 395x395
>Will you buy my action figure, /tv/?
>>
>>62751877
No, I'm a grown man
>>
>>62751877

>will you stop shitposting on /tv/?

How can you tell the difference?
>>
File: hand_holding.gif (2 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
hand_holding.gif
2 MB, 500x225
>>62751877

Okay
>>
>>62751912
>difference
what do you mean?
are you talking about the other 100 shit posting threads made about this franchise you consider ontopic and not shitposting?
>>
No, because you're a ______.
>>
>tfw I just want a Black Series Stormtrooper and Captain Phasma but all I've seen for months is this pegwarmer
>>
>>62751877
>Psst hey boyega your dolls arn't selling well, could you maybe do a picture and post it on your twitter so more people buy them?
His nigger dolls are being stolen because they only appeal to black kids, but they didn't tell him that.
>>
>>62751877

SERIOUS QUIESTION /tv/

Im a little surprised with hollywood casting choice.
Not in the sense of race but in the sense of attractiveness of the cast. Im vaguely aware that hollywood is more generous to casting good looking people because it attracts more people to watch because it subconscious thats what people wanna see in theaters, Good looking people acting.

So why did they decide to cast actors that don't seem very attractive? Harrison ford is old and used up, same as fisher. The girl actor who's the main character looks kind of meh, nothing incredible. Boyega just isn't that attractive. Also the hispanic navy seel who could do much better then lena dunham is pretty unattractive in the face factor same as boyega. (but he seems to wear a mask most of the time so maybe that doesn't matter) The only decent looking actor was the hispanic guy fighter pilot in my opinion. Im just a little surprised about these choices honestly.

At least when I compare the cast attractiveness to the older movies the cast just seemed more, handsome and pretty. That goes even for the black actors they choose previously, like the one the guy they got for lando, as well as Mace Windu, both are black but both have an attractive face to them. I would argue the same with the prequels and the original trilogy cast also. It just somewhat baffles me, because I always thought that faces mattered a lot in hollywood movie casting because attractive people sell better then not so attractive people.
>>
>>62752181
Jewjew abrams knows that white male nerds have no spine and will watch anything similar to star wars.
So he's appealing to the SJW crowd instead knowing full well he will get millions of tickets sold by white nerds anyway.
>>
>>62752174
BRAHH
>>
>>62751896
this, also star wars is shit
>>
>>62752350
Don't Ever Say That Again
>>
>>62752350
this for sure
>>
>>62752174
Spotted the redditor!
>>
I like how I don't see him or the girl on fucking anything and there's so much shit for the new movie everywhere. It's always stormtroopers or BBW-8 or Kilo Ran but never the supposed protagonists of the film.
>>
>>62752432
epic turn around tactic!
>>
>>62752450
Found another one!
>>
>>62752397
upvoted good sir :))
>>
>>62752415
You (>>62752483) don't need to samefag to get your point across, my son
>>
File: zoinks.jpg (9 KB, 508x66) Image search: [Google]
zoinks.jpg
9 KB, 508x66
>>62752504
Who said you could post directly to my post star shitter?
>>
>>62751877
Threadly reminder if you don't like Boyo you're a racist.
Threadly reminder if you don't like the new Star Wars you're racist and misogynist.
>>
>>62752805
>boyo
rude
>>
>thread put on autosega
What about the other offtopic /toy/ thread?
>>
>>62751877
If they had casted another black guy that looked better than Boyega, would /tv/ be complaining so much?
>>
>>62752595

Ill leave you guys to your meaningful discussion, but anyone can shop these, dont bother posting it as a proof of anything.
>>
>>62753043

I honestly dont think so. Adam Driver and Daisy Riddler got shit on aswell because they are not exactly models. Boyega just get it a bit more becuase he is also black, but if he was good looking, people would proly focus more on making fun of the rest.
>>
>>62751877
>kind of boring figure of main character whose movie we haven't seen yet isn't selling well cause it's just some mook in a jacket with no cool accessories
>autists from /tv/ aka /pol2/ think it's because he's black
>>
>>62753801
>>autists from /tv/ aka /pol2/
Sad but true.
>>
>>62753654
And yet tge only attractive actor in this is Oscar Isaac who won't get much screen time.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.