[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2006-2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1707
What happened? Their faces look as if they lost the will to live.
>>
Why is aging such a hard concept for autists to grasp?
>>
just like you then
>>
DUDE IM GOING TO ADOPT A BROWN KID FROM EVERY NATION LMAO
>>
She's had way too much plastic surgery
>>
>in the spotlight for years
>tired of all the photos and people bothering you
>don't look your best
>lost the will to live

Being a celebrity sucks. People harass you constantly and make everything you do seem more than it is. Not saying they should be complaining, but that's the life you live. You're gonna look worn out after years of it.
>>
>>62750975
One day your collagen in your skin will reproduce at a much lower rate, at that time your skin will begin the sack.. You can use botox or peeling to cover, but one day you're skin will not only start to sack, it will also start to look old, thats why many celebrities have what I like to call firm wrinkles..

But I think they aged pretty good actually, plus Angelina has got a firm pair of tits now, that Brad probably creams over, after they have put the kids to bed.
>>
>cut off tits
>cut out ovaries
>adopt 20 brown kids from all over Africa
>look like John Voight any way

Is Brad Pitt some kind of hyper-cluck?
>>
JUST
>>
Being Brad Pitt is suffering. Poor guy.
>>
>>62751082
>>62751101
That's divine justice for what he did to Jennifer Aniston, though.
>>
>>62750975

He should have stayed with Aniston and had his own kids.
>>
>>62750975
>What happened? Their faces look as if they lost the will to live.

angelina lost her tits, became even more cancer patient like, adopted too many kids,

and brad realized he drumped jennifer anistan for this horror show
>>
having to c*ckingly raise a bunch of chinks and nigglets will do that to you

it's nature'a way of telling you you're a c*ck
>>
File: greedo corpse.png (615 KB, 1322x572) Image search: [Google]
greedo corpse.png
615 KB, 1322x572
Angelina Jolie is such a fucking shithead. Seriously, hacking off your tits because you THINK you're going to get cancer. Bitch, cancer hits other parts of the body, not just your cans.

And her whole adopting kids, jesus christ. Beautiful people love being fools.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 900x1020) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 900x1020
>>62751009
too harsh 4 me
>>
>>62750975
Liberalism.
>>
They used to be two of the best looking people in Hollywood, and now they look like a pair of ballsacks. It must be depressing. Look at that fucking creepy ass face on Pitt, what was once a powerful smoulder that wet every pair of panties in a 10 mile radius is now the perverted glance of a creepy rapist.
>>
File: 1447184170695.jpg (9 KB, 223x246) Image search: [Google]
1447184170695.jpg
9 KB, 223x246
>even brad pitt is ugly nowadays

Christ, time is a cruel thing.
>>
Showbusiness has used them up.
Hollywood is pretty much done with both of them.
Jolie is nobody now and Pitt is 100% old man roles now.
>>
>>62751004
well aging is actually not that difficult to do. I think almost everyone can do it. I think the only one retarded enough not to do it is Keanu Reeves.
>>
>>62751004

Aging is hard to grasp for most people who haven't yet been significantly affected by it..or aren't self-aware enough to have noticed.
>>
>>62752257
>Seriously, hacking off your tits because you THINK you're going to get cancer. Bitch, cancer hits other parts of the body, not just your cans.

She has a well documented strong family history of breast cancer in particular. Basically, she saw it as a certainty that she was going to get it and die young from it. Because that's what women in her family seem to do.
>>
>>62752623
>die young

lmao isn't she like 60 or something? She's a granny already
>>
>>62752257
To elaborate on what >>62752623 said, she has a faulty gene that meant she had like a 95% chance of getting breast cancer. She wasn't being overly cautious, it was near inevitable that it would develop.
>>
All those childhood faps and waifu infatuation....To be young again.

>remember Cameron Diaz in "There's something about Mary"

Ouch.
>>
You know..I had a dream not too long ago. Maybe a few days at most. I dont remember any of the details other than seeing Brad Pitt standing in a room looking really..upset and broken. It had something to do with a child...In my mind it almost registered that he was a pedophile and he was watching a child through a door on the other side. But when I thought about it later maybe it had something to do with one of his kids and something happening to them or something. Maybe Angelina dying from child birth. Or maybe her dying in some other way and him being forced to raise all the kids on his own? Idk. Just thought Id share.
>>
>>62750975
adopting a nigger without a receipt will do that to you
>>
some nigga have to develop a shit to stop get old
>>
The most perfect description of Angelina Jolie has been

>She has every single facial feature that, alone, a man would say makes a woman attractive. But Jolie combines them all, and just looks..odd.
>>
>>62754892
>ugly nose
>fivehead
>manjaw

Nah.
>>
>>62752257

>/tv/ cancer experts
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.