[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/! Quick pitch me your movie idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1437258684369.jpg (32 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1437258684369.jpg
32 KB, 249x249
Hey /tv/! Quick pitch me your movie idea
>>
>>62750924
An adaptation of Spiderman, but make it kind of like the Dark Knight.
>>
macbeth in space
>>
>>62750924
A revenge fantasy filled with black people and "homages" to other, better films
>>
>>62750924

A horror movie where the monster rapes it's victims to death. Not like It Follows but actual penetration. Body horror film. Whatcha think?
>>
File: 1443738485886.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1443738485886.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>>62751092
Man I have a meeting with a big studio in five minutes you just saved my ass
>>
a movie about making a movie, they'll never expect it
>>
>>62751131

Yes! This is the greatest moment of my life
>>
Nah I ain't gonna do it.
>>
Just adapt those Batman books into movies, kids will love it
>>
>guy randomly shits himself
>lightning strikes said shit
>shit is now alive and takes vaguely human form
>guy and shit bond over beers
>realize they do great crooners sets
>become massively successful crooners
>bring along wheelchair bound down-syndrome guy for unspecified reason
>shit wants to go solo
>guy and shit fight. literally
>wheel chair guy wonders what he's even doing there, demanding to know who any of these people even are
>turns out guy is banging shit's gf
>is probably in fact the father of shit's 8 children
>in a twist shit is banging both guy's wife AND his 90yo mother
>also, shit's oldest child is now a tranny
>social services burst in and take away wheelchair retard
>shit is full coke addict at this stage and does random erratic shit
>guy becomes born again christian and just fingers himself all day long
>very little productivity ensues
>mfw you read all this
>>
>>62751341
wew
>>
About an old man reflecting on his life as a shitposter.

He regretts not Bane posting from the beginning, instead he was "Stop my invincible son" posting because he related to the story more and never had a big guy in his life
>>
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

nah not gonna do it
>>
>>62751341

poetry
>>
two scorts that became bank robbers
>>
>>62751475
is that you my dude?
>>
I would absolutely love to direct the Gamergate movie that was just optioned.

Opening scene is a close-up of a woman's face and you hear her heavily breathing, and then the camera pans out smoothly to reveal a gun to her head. She converses with the off-screen gunman in an absolutely pleading voice, he's monotone, real Zodiac stuff. She starts weeping, and then he shoots the gun and instead of a bullet a string of glowing words comes out with no harm done to her but she screams at the top of her lungs.

Cut to a week later and there's a vigil being held for her even though she's still alive, and a new organization is made exclusively of men wearing white suits of armor to destroy her killer, the evil hacker known only as 4chan who has escaped the internet to become a manifest entity.

At this point any and all allusions to being even slightly about the events of gamergate are dropped and the movie becomes its own thing, a bargain bin shoestring budget action movie full of early 70's tier special effects. It eventually devolves into a fistfight between 4chan (who is played by an obese black woman with bright green hair because fuck you) and the head of the knights set to a strobelight technicolor background meant to induce seizures in the people watching it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.