[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Jericho? Should it be resurrected?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: jericho.png (288 KB, 448x337) Image search: [Google]
jericho.png
288 KB, 448x337
What do you guys think of Jericho? Should it be resurrected? Why did they cancel the show in the middle of a season?
>>
Really underrated show. Best drama to air on CBS in the past decade.
>>
>>62751683
if its best why was it canceled
>>
It was shit
>>
The premise was good, but the show itself was boring as fuck beyond the very first couple of episodes.

I'd welcome another show trying to take on a post-nuclear-war setting, though.
>>
>>62750798
This show was The Walking Dead with no teeth. It could've been great if it hadn't been on the geriatric network.
>>
it was a good thing cbs canceled this show or it will be on season 20 with one of the original cast coming back for the season finale and 5 spinoffs.
>>
>>62751696
Because it had the misfortune of competing against Lost.
>>
>>62751743
This. It needs to be revamped with a little more heat. It had the potential to be excellent.
>>
>>62751743
the walking dead is shit yuou pleb
>>
File: AncientFrog.jpg (31 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
AncientFrog.jpg
31 KB, 396x385
>>62751764
>mfw 2006 was 20 years ago
>>
>>62750798

Interesting concept but too soap opera like at times, second season was really intense at times and made up for how lackluster the early parts were.

Definitely one of the 00s shows I'd like brought back, Jericho and Carnivale would be my top choices for resurrections.
>>
I liked the show. Had real potential but seemed they gave up when they got the word it wasnt returning.
Its my biggest sad show that didnt finish. Not counting the comics.
>>
>>62751850
>and Carnivale

Now THERE'S a show that needs to be brought back.

I'll take any show dealing with old carnies or the Dustbowl, really.
>>
>>62751839
Do u math? U mean 10?
>>
I fucking loved it. For a network show it was amazing.

The rushed second "season" was disappointing though.
>>
>>62751913
sup reddit
>>
>Episode where everyone is preparing for a rainstorm coming off of Denver, thinking its radioactive
>10 minutes devoted to two 13 year olds talking about their feelings

that's when i dropped it
>>
I really enjoyed the small town trying to cope in a massive government conspiracy with a couple of people trying to lead the town through the disaster. The character development was fantastic, but it did get slow at times.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.