[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How far would you go to commit to a role?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: manletswhenwilltheylearn.jpg (125 KB, 640x520) Image search: [Google]
manletswhenwilltheylearn.jpg
125 KB, 640x520
How far would you go to commit to a role?
>>
>>62750671
I'd probably take a shot in the mouth for art's sake, but I'd draw the line at butt stuff.
>>
>>62750671

I'd show up to work, read my lines in character, and that'd be about it since method acting is for hacks.
>>
>>62750671
This is confusing. Is the bottom guy the butt one or the dick one?
>>
>>62750782
Bottom is who takes it in the butt. Radcliffe is def a bot boy
>>
>>62750671
It depends on the money. I'd make non simulated oral sex to Elle Fanning in a Bella Tar movie for $10.
>>
>>62750759
This.
>>
>>62750671

>You will never convince that qt little wizard faggot to sit on your face for the sake of his craft

jdimsa
>>
File: kirk.jpg (11 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
kirk.jpg
11 KB, 443x332
>>62750833
This is disgusting. Why don't these freaks have sex with women? Surely it's not due to the lack of them.
>>
>>62750929

>Women

kek enjoy your cvcking and alimony payments
>>
>>62750929
You wanna fuck all the gay dudes? Cause someone gotta do it.
>>
>if I stuck my dick in your ass would you die?
>It would be extremely painful
>you've got a loose butt
>for you
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 464x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 464x317
>>62750671
Tyson's dick is pretty normal in length.

Radcliffe is short, and his butt would have hurt like hell.
>>
You think Harry got passed around during those 8 films?
>>
>>62751519
more like emma watson did

plus, ms mcgonagall took harry's virginity
http://www.ew.com/article/2012/02/10/daniel-radcliffe-on-watch-what-happens
>>
>>62751519

Why do you think he was coming to work drunk and coked up all the time? He knew what his tight little asshole was in store for and wanted to be ready for it.
>>
>>62751327
Kek is he implying that playing Harry Potter is interesting or sexy or masculine to anyone? Delusional manlet
>>
File: Youre pretty good.png (6 KB, 363x360) Image search: [Google]
Youre pretty good.png
6 KB, 363x360
>>62751982
>is he implying that playing Harry Potter is interesting or sexy or masculine to anyone
>>
>>62751982
Harry Potter isn't but being a famous multi millionaire certainly is.
>>
>>62750671
Since he's always so sad about people spreading gay rumors about him he probably did this to prove once and for all that he's not really gay because he had gay sex and found it to be extremely painful
>>
>>62750759
First rule of the book..
>>
>>62750671
>How far would you go?
just the tip
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.