[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why is this film loved on /tv/ so much? Nearly everyday I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: ManofSteelFinalPoster.jpg (51 KB, 295x437) Image search: [Google]
ManofSteelFinalPoster.jpg
51 KB, 295x437
So why is this film loved on /tv/ so much?

Nearly everyday I read people claiming its the best of capeshit.

Is this just a joke, or is this serious? Because the consensus outside of here is very middling
>>
it's a meme the movie is shit
>>
>>62750538

It's decisive here too. I liked it. Not perfect, but better than the Nolan "Batman" films by far, as well as all X-Men, and most Marvel. Amazing action evocative direction, great villain. Promising start to the new DCCU.
>>
>>62750538
critics are fucking retarded famm

they rated the new supergirl like 96%. it's basically SJW: the show.
>>
Even if its middling in terms of cinema, thats still better than every other capeshit ever except Spiderman 1,2,xmen 2 and watchmen
>>
>>62750538
>Man Of Steel
>loved on /tv/ so much
how new are you?
>>
It's a great super hero movie.
>>
It's only 1 or 2 DCuks trying to generate hype for BvS while nobody outside of here truly cares about it
>>
If you weren't moved by General Zod... fuck you
>>
>>62751799

This.

Up until a couple months ago there were multiple daily threads hating on it. Maybe head back to r/film?
>>
Only reddit hates this movie because there's no lel so randumb XD humour like avengers.
>>
>>62752855

this, General Zod was GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3xvr_ojJWE
>>
>>62750538
It's not the best. It's not as bad as people say and has some merit, but it is not the best.

>>62752904
Either it's the prevailing winds of /tv/ contrarianism or a new meme
>>
It isn't you low IQ twitter movie buff
You spamming it over and over doesn't mean the board loves it

Change filenames and IPs all you want
>>
We need men like Zod in the world these days.
>>
>>62751748
>this post is real
lol
>>
>>62751792
That's because all critics are now SJWs.

You should have noticed this by now.
>>
>>62750538
Had they did something different with popa kent (tornado scene) and changed the "put glasses on" plot device, it would have been up there for me.
>>
>>62753681
don't patronize me faggot
>>
>>62753800
Don't call me faggot buddy.
>>
>>62751799

Thread majority seems to disagree with you
>>
>>62753681

This.

and If I was a critic Id pretend Im SJW aswell. Just makes your life easier these days if you are out there in the public job
>>
>>62753850
He is right though, /tv/ shits on MoS. Saying its good is just one of the memes.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 500x600
Man of Steel was the best capeshit movie thus far.

Second only to Watchmen.

Pic related for 2016.
>>
>>62753633

salient points, dude, wow
>>
all capeshit is inherently terrible and should be automatically disregarded with extreme prejudice
>>
>>62754231
>hurr someone didn't provide logical counter arguments for muh statements! REEEEE
yeah, I just laughed at the post because it's funny
>>
>>62754231

kek

>>/reddit/
>>
>>62754231
>>62751748

These are the people your posting with. Just let that sink in.
>>
its the best capeshit ever.
>>
>>62751748
>decisive

>>62754587
>your

Fucking hell.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.