[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that if River had lived Leo and Depp's careers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: river.png (221 KB, 264x413) Image search: [Google]
river.png
221 KB, 264x413
reminder that if River had lived Leo and Depp's careers would've suffered
>>
>>62750533

I've only seen him in Stand by Me.

What's some essential /rivercore/?
>>
>>62750533
What are you implying OP?
>>
>>62750570
My own private idaho for sure
running on empty is bretty good
dogfight is also bretty good
>>
I don't use this term lightly
But he was literally the biggest fucking faggot in the history of huge fucking faggots.
>His first girlfriend Martha Plimpton recalled: "Once when we were fifteen, River and I went out for a fancy dinner in Manhattan, and I ordered soft-shell crabs. He left the restaurant and walked around on Park Avenue, crying. I went out and he said, 'I love you so much, why?...' He had such pain that I was eating an animal, that he hadn't impressed on me what was right."
>>
File: which one.png (4 KB, 339x112) Image search: [Google]
which one.png
4 KB, 339x112
>>62750637

Thanks, anon.

Also, which one should I watch? (Pic related.)
>>
wat about heat legend? -_^
>>
>>62750533
he looks like an androgynous anime character
>>
>>62750682

Overly sensitive? Sure. A faggot? Only to those that can't speak in anything but memes.
>>
>>62750682
To be fair, when he as a kid his lunatic religious parents took him to some weird christian commune where he was severely sexually abused. Had alot to do with why he was the way he was.
>>
>>62750682
when did u grow out of River Phoenix flicks? She was 15.
>>
>>62750682
love him as an actor but that story made me laugh desu

goddamn riv
although to be fair his parents were cult freaks who imposed their views on their children and lived with the children of god, a cult that taught adults to be sexually active with children.... so yeah.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.