[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your opinion on The Simpsons Movie /tv/? Do you at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: The_simpsons-1-.jpg (79 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
The_simpsons-1-.jpg
79 KB, 720x540
Whats your opinion on The Simpsons Movie /tv/?

Do you at least consider it amusing/enjoyable?
>>
>>62747092

Spider-Pig is the truly horrible part about the whole thing, the movie itself has a few couple good moments but it's entirely forgettable.
>>
Did Under the Dome rip off this or was it the other way around?
>>
Spider Pig encompasses everything that destroyed the Simpsons.
>>
>>62747092
why didn't they just dig under the dome?
>>
>>62747196
Under the dome was a book first you uncultured plebian.
>>
>>62747234
They literally do
>>
I think it's bad. I was expecting it to have more good writing than not, but it was just a contemporary Simpsons episode extended.

Nothing really memorable -- aside from that Spider Pig shit.
>>
>>62747335
then why is there a movie?
>>
>>62747309
I was wondering if the book was written before or after the Simpson's movie

It sucked btw.
>>
>>62747092
Better than the recent episodes, but not as good as the Golden Age. Average
>>
in 1 word crap
>>
Absolute shit
Totally predictable

Id rather watch Zombie Simpsons
>>
Mediocre
>>
Better than the episodes it was released around but still not that great
>>
>>62747309
The book came out after the Simpsons movie, you complete utter retard
>>
Watchable but ultimately shit and probably the last Simpsons thing I'll ever watch until they do a final mercy kill episode
>>
>>62747092
>Lisa is Unimportant: The Movie
>>
>>62747092
Saw it once when it came out, and I have literally never thought about it from the moment I left the theater until now. Make of that what you will.
>>
Only parts I remember are Spider-Pig, Ralph coming out as gay, and the wedding video towards the end. It's really fucking bad but slightly average compared to current episodes.
>>
>>62747309
What's your problem? It's not like King is high class literature.
>>
Who Shot Mister Burns should've been the movie.
>>
What's wrong with spider pig?
>>
File: 21706_front.jpg (127 KB, 640x919) Image search: [Google]
21706_front.jpg
127 KB, 640x919
>>62747092
that thing is a cringe fest

>tfw there will never be a 90's zenith Simpsons movie of Bart having an adventure with Mr. Burns as the bad guy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.