[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (2 MB, 245x235) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 245x235
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>62745491
Idk too complex desu
>>
The best time to climb the social ladder in a feudal society is during a period of war/uncertainty/strife. The chaos provides lots of opportunities. For you.
>>
>>62745545
This.

Small guys can get into power when the big guys are all killing each other.
>>
From his point of view, chaos was a ladder
>>
>>62745491
I've been trying to think of a funny reply for like 3 minutes and can't think of anything
>>
File: 1447450021554.jpg (357 KB, 1222x1536) Image search: [Google]
1447450021554.jpg
357 KB, 1222x1536
>>62745491

I have no idea OP, but here is a picture of jlaw
>>
>>62745610
>your "funny" replies
And why would I want them?
>>
>>62745491
THE PIT WAS ONE THING, BUT YOU WOULDN'T LAST ONE DAY ON THE LADDAR
>>
Remeber that pit Bane climbed out of? Its that.
>>
>>62745491
well at this moment all across the western europe is a chaos i'm curious where this chaos will lead
>>
Littlefinger had plans. Sansa had plans.

Ramsay took their little plan and turned it on itself.
>>
>>62745545
>feudal society

i think that's also true for modern society
>>
>>62745491

Chaos creates opportunity for people like him.

Do you think a lord from the fingers would ever get to be Lord of the Vale or Lord of Harrenhal in a time of relative peace?
>>
>>62745844

Definitely, but the opportunities are less clear, since everyone involved knows how the game works.
>>
File: DarkKnightRisesBaneTomHardy220.jpg (34 KB, 220x300) Image search: [Google]
DarkKnightRisesBaneTomHardy220.jpg
34 KB, 220x300
>>62745545
>>
>>62745491

Who was listed in his plight plan?
>>
She fills gaps. She got gaps, I got gaps - together we fill the gaps
>>
SKARCH
>>
>>62746136
Smee
Maimen
Dr. Pavelhere
Buton Lee
Wonof yu
>>
>>62745491
If you can keep your head when everyone else is losing theirs. yours will be the world and everything in it my son.
>>
>>62745491

That she'd never last a day in the skarch.
>>
>>62745734
Something resembling Neuromancer where racial and social class segregation is achieved on a largely technologically front. First step is to make most people earn their money being shut-in button-pushers and e-desk jockeys. Pacify and dilute foreign cultures until they're just brown-skinned nihilists looking for a fix of modern hedonism.
>>
>>62745491
That all the chaos in the world is a ladder and if you can find that ladder then you can destroy it
>>
>>62745786
>20 good men with knowledge of the terrain were enough to defeat the greatest commander in Westeros
Littlefinger is finished.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.