[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a top movie list of 2015 going, bros? Also I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Can we get a top movie list of 2015 going, bros?

Also I got The Assassin, Hard to be a God, I Smile Back and Bone Tomahawk on reserve, which should i watch before the Eagles game? or should I just keep listening to RHQ
>>
>>62743801
Have yet to see lobster, sicario, and queen of earth

is queen of earth really that good? I wasn't expecting much more than an entertaining curiosity
>>
>>62743874
I really enjoyed it, but i'm kind of a Alex Ross Perry fanboy at times. Listen Up, Phillip was a too close to home movie last year, so I came into this with an attitude of already liking it desu
>>
hows the dfw movie?
i downloaded it but havent got time to check it out
>>
>>62743874
Queen of Earth is great, like Listen Up Philip it's a fantastic portrayal of narcissism and how it decays relationships.

Elizabeth Moss is possibly the best actress around right now
>>
>ex-crapacha
fuck off
>>
>>62743801
Wow, half of these are shit. Congrats on having a horrible taste I guess.
>>
>>62743987
Moss doesn't get the respect she deserves honestly. Listen Up, Phillip was one of the first movies I saw her in and was really blown away by her

>>62743971
Its good, really interesting and brings the feels without relying on melancholy too much
>>
>>62744031
my bad m8, ill try harder in 2016
>>
File: m_fwb-inside-out_20150504.jpg (97 KB, 950x340) Image search: [Google]
m_fwb-inside-out_20150504.jpg
97 KB, 950x340
>>62743801
INSIDE FUCKING OOOOOOOOUT
>>
File: lb2015.png (1 MB, 684x855) Image search: [Google]
lb2015.png
1 MB, 684x855
pretty good year so far
>>
Where the fuck do I find Entertainment?
>>
>>62744049
I don't blame you that much, this year is been very bad.
>>
>>62744032
thx i am gonna watch it anyways i wanted to see your opinion
>>
>>62744135
I saw it at the Philly Film Festival, but i figure torrents are out or will be out soon since its going to VOD sometime this month
>>
>>62743801
Half of this movies are 2014
>>
>>62744341
I'm not having this argument again on 4chan. i won't be do it
>>
>>62743801
is stations of the cross really that good? no one I know bothered to see it and it looks a LOT like an Ulrich Seidl knock-off.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.