[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /tv/ think about this? I think it was a bit too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
So what does /tv/ think about this?

I think it was a bit too self-aware and ironic, but the action sequences were fine. There was no great scenery like Dubai/Kreml in 4 or the Vatican in 3 but still.

The villain was a bit lackluster though (especially compared to PSH) and on par with the last one of 4.

All in all, I'd give this a (rather weak) 8/10

4>5>1=3>>>>2
>>
>>62741448
This shit is like James Bond now, seriously these movies need to end already, we need something like Kingsman but not so immature
>>
great movie but forgettable

great popcorn flick to watch on a date

oh and the girl spy is the best thing in it
>>
>>62741480
Well, James Bond was never good in the first place.
>>
>>62741494
>oh and the girl spy is the best thing in it

What? She was boring, in both looks and personality.
>>
File: PaMe4dQ.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1889) Image search: [Google]
PaMe4dQ.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1889
>>62741506
I want mistress Emma in the next movie
>>
>>62741448
It was less "lol silly xD" than Ghost Protocol. Tom Cruise at least got to be cool in this one again.
>>
made me realize how much better MI2 was and then how much less shit movies were made in the mid 90s early 00's and then how i wish i could relive my childhood and then how i should kill myself.
>>
>>62741582
MI3 is the best in the series tho, what a thril
>>
>>62741602

your on crack f@m. MI2 was clearly the best. not even close
>>
>>62741448
I never really notice special effects but the scene with the car flipping end over end looked like CW tier CGI and totally took me out of it
>>
>>62741621

nah
>>
>>62741621
So why is it universally declared as the worst movie in the series?
>>
>>62741448
Better bond film then spectre.
>>
>>62741621
is this fucking bait? MI2 is easily the worst.
>>
>>62741668
>>62741655
>>62741651

b8
>>
>>62741621
woo?
>>
>MI2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdpP6ynPbiY
>>
>>62741448
Action was good, chick was amazing, opening scene with the plane was GOAT. Pegg was funny, Rhames was funny, Cruise was awesome to watch just knowing he does all his own stunts at 50-whatever he is now. Opera scene was good. That one stunt where Cruise pulled himself up the pipe he was handcuffed to was awesome.
Car chase was average. Renner was average.
Villain was crap, music was absolutely shit (the classic motif literally the only good part with utter nonsense composed around it). Editing was super inconsistent, had some fucking weird shit going on a lot of the time.

I gave it 6/10. It was above the average movie to come from Hollywood, but not by a huge amount.

4>3>1>5>2
>>
>>62741711
only good thing to come from that movie 2bh
>>
>>62741701
>>62741711
>>62741720

b8/8 i r8 it a 8 m8, dont h8. apreci8. im kind of ir 8 cuz my d8 was l8 and then f8kd being g8 just avoid the p8 m8 o8
>>
Probably my 2nd-favorite after 3.

I seem to be the minority in really enjoying the villain. He wasn't in it much but I enjoyed his stone-cold professionalism in the face of Hunt's daredevil insanity.
>>
>>62741720
>Editing was super inconsistent, had some fucking weird shit going on a lot of the time.
I agree. The scene transitions were awful.
>>
>>62741448

You're ranking 5 over both 3 and 1? What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>62741720
>4>3>1>5>2
Perfect.
>>
>>62741956
To be fair 1 is so vastly different from the other movies (maybe due to nostalgia) that that might have been a bad call.
>>
>>62741720

They really need to step up with exotic and outdoor locations to match up with 4 and 3. 4 had Dubai and 3 had China, 5 had nothing of the sort.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.