[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else know he was Sheev from the very first Episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Palpatine1.jpg (72 KB, 320x262) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine1.jpg
72 KB, 320x262
Did anyone else know he was Sheev from the very first Episode?
>>
>>62741401
Everybody knew m8.
>>
>>62741401
literally everyone did
>>
>>62741401
Im pretty sure all of the man-children were aware that he was played by the same actor as the Emperor in Return of the Jedi.
>>
Lucas namedropped the Emperor as Palpatine long before the prequels.
>>
>>62741401
>episode
what is this meme shit?
they're movies
>>
File: plebtard.jpg (241 KB, 623x745) Image search: [Google]
plebtard.jpg
241 KB, 623x745
>>62741401

> he watched Star Wars in numerical order
>>
>>62741401
That's impossible though, that would mean Palpatine and Darth Sidious would be the same person. And that would mean he led both the Republic and the Confederacy and orchestrated the entire Clone Wars.

You conspiritards are out of your element.
>>
>>62741451
it's written there in every fucking movie
>>
fUCK YOU NIGGER
>>
>>62741451
Flicks*
>>
>>62741401
Thanks for the spoiler shithead
>>
File: sith.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
sith.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>>62741401

>yfw you first found out
>>
You might be baiting but my friend legitimately didnt know it was him until I told him when Clones came out

I know it was Sheev because of his nose
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 168x168
>>62742776
No, this was mfw I first found out.
>>
>>62742776

>HEEEE

>HOOO
>>
In Episode I you immediately know Sidious = the Emperor, and when you see Palpatine you immediately recognize his chin. They didn't even try to hide Sheev as Sidious.
>>
>>62743075
PS: I was 9 at the time. It's obvious even for literally a 9-year-old kid who hadn't seen the OT before.
>>
He was acting suspicious as fuck from the get go, with his manipulation of everyone, and not so subtle try at sowing dissent in the senate. So even if you werent aware that the Emperors name was Palpatine or didnt realise it was the same actor from rotj, you should still realise he was Darth Sidious and everyone knew right away Darth Sidious was the Emperor.
>>
I mean it's the same fucking actor
>>
>>62742776
>Hoooooo heeeeeeee eeeeeee heeeeeee hooooooo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.