[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Dozer so much bigger than the rest of the crew when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Why was Dozer so much bigger than the rest of the crew when they all ate the same synthetic slop? Was it the black genes?
>>
White people are taller than black people on average
>>
>eats more goop
>work out in ship
>>
>watching it on AMC thread
>>
Poor mouse, I liked him
>>
I hate the sequels because there's no Tank.
>>
>>62737286
Dozer and Tank were born naturally.
>>
>>62737429

Good character, shame the actor had personal problems. Hasn't acted much since either, a shame really
>>
>>62737453
Story??
>>
If you're a big guy in the Matrix are you also a big guy in the real life?
>>
>>62737286
His job wasn't to sit on/in the computers all day, doing mechanic stuff might have made him bigger. Also not spending most of his life suspended in red fluid would have helped him develop some good mass.
>>
>>62737507

Many years ago I read that the reason he wasn't in the sequels was because his personal issues. His adoptive parents were interviewed and seemed supportive though
>>
>>62737318
Depends on which white people.
Northern Europeans yeah most likely, the rest probably not.
>>
>>62737652
Also depends on what black people. Some Sudanese tribes have the average male height above 6 feet.
>>
>>62737652
Maybe you should actually look up the data, white people absolutely trounce the rest of the world in terms of height.
>>
>>62737992
>Maybe you should actually look up the data
I did, my point still stands
>>
File: 1430805366451.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
1430805366451.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>62737286
I don't think there was one white pilot in that entire trilogy unless you count neo at the end of the third.
>>
>>62737517
>be 6'5
>get redpilled and leave the Matrix
>turn out you're only 5'10
>betray humanity to get put back into the Matrix
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.