[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly did she do wrong again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What exactly did she do wrong again?
>>
>>62737084
She wanted to get Jack on a slow boat to China.
>>
>>62737084

She displayed a total lack of empathy which directly resulted in Billy's suicide. Threatening a suicidal person with the thing they're most upset by is unprofessional.
>>
>mental health professional
>does everything beside look after her patients mental health
>>
>>62737084
I was very attracted to her the entire movie
>>
>>62737184
>mental health professional

this meant next to nothing back then, those places were real life containment boards
>>
>>62737158
fucking this. Contrarians always love approaching it from the "shes just doing her job" angle but she is directly responsible for Billy's suicide. And that's not even including the obvious cuntery that makes up the rest of her character
>>
>>62737251
>mfw I am exactly like the Harding - intelligent, homosexual and with a wicked sense of c
>>
>>62737276

Don't forget the complete disregard for safety protocol resulting in her own death. She was a hateful shrew that was bad at her job.
>>
She tried to unleash the pah-wraiths.
>>
File: courage-youre-not-perfect.gif (964 KB, 311x264) Image search: [Google]
courage-youre-not-perfect.gif
964 KB, 311x264
I felt really bad about her losing her confidence and her voice. Bummed me out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.