[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cough.jpg (22 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
cough.jpg
22 KB, 590x350
>cough
>>
And somehow he lost it all.
>>
File: original.jpg (27 KB, 237x194) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
27 KB, 237x194
>premature celebrating
>>
>>62734981

I assume it's Berlin based on that extremely German name.
>>
>>62736507
and that's why you're an idiot
>>
>>62736507
Then you would be wrong, its Paris.
>>
>>62736548
>>62736550

Welp.
>>
>I know the answer thanks to autism simulators

could have won it tbqh
>>
I would assume Berlin since his name is German. But then I remember that Berlin is a total clusterfuck of a city with no planning whatsoever.
And since France would be a piece of shit if the Germs wouldn't tell them what to do I'm going to go with Paris.
>>
>>62736789
>how do I use my autism knowledge to meet qts?
not possible.
>>
>>62736548
>>62736550

You say that as if it's common knowledge.
>>
>>62736430
This guy didn't even cheat, he just figured out their shitty predictable system.
>>
File: US_Drew_Carey.png (194 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
US_Drew_Carey.png
194 KB, 500x375
>>62734981

This show was such shit. The questions were retard tier until they want to boot a player who was doing too good, then they'd throw something completely out of left field at them.

I also remember seeing an All Star episode with the proceeds going to charity and Drew Carey was one of the contestants. He was steam rolling along and instantly answering every question correctly and the faggy host was purposely dragging ass and making stupid quips to get himself more screen time and you could see Drew Carey getting more and more aggravated with his bullshit, until I thought he was going to slug the guy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>cough
>>
>>62737005
>meme3meme3

It seems like his video quality somehow dropped after the Don't Judge video
>>
>>62737325
he became unfunny because of reddit. His subreddit pretty much influenced now how he makes jokes - doing that funny thing all over again until it's not funny anymore
>>
>>62737005
>really Hila?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.