[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ love this? It's garbage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: a.jpg (117 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
117 KB, 800x1185
Why does /tv/ love this? It's garbage.
>>
>>62733013
Why is it garbage?
>>
Just finished watching it. It was a great suspense film. The characters motives are always in doubt.
>>
no one loves you OP

we all love ex machina
>>
nah it's pretty great
>>
>>62733013
>that ass tho
>>
>>62733013
Oscar Isaac is /tv/'s current husbando of choice.
>>
>>62733013
Why do you keep posting the same thread every day?

Movie was fine, faggots going in expecting some sci fi 2deep4u masterpiece will never get what they want, but this one was really well made, had sci fi as its subject, and worked pretty well. Just relax and stop being obsessed with shit you dont like.
>>
>>62733021
Why is it "good"?

>>62733041
>>62733052
It's not.

>>62733146
>Why do you keep posting the same thread every day?

Why are you so paranoid?
>>
>>62733175
what parts of the film were unenjoyable for you?
>>
>>62733175
>Why are you so paranoid?
>same picture
>same text
>b-but anon Im totally innocent
Nah you're a cunt
>>
>>62733206
I haven't seen this thread posted with the same picture and text before. You're paranoid.
>>
>>62733175
truthfully, no one gives a shit what you thought about ex machina

you're giving the board nothing, not even a criticism of the film. why should we discuss it with you?
>>
>>62733281
I am giving a criticism of the film.
You're not telling me why you think it's good.
>>
>>62733319
"Its garbage" isnt criticism, its just you saying you dont like it without saying why
>>
>>62733356
I'm typing my response right now, be patient. I still don't see you posting why it's good.
>>
>>62733383
The cinematography is awesome, the dialogue is great, the acting is awesome, the plot is great, le tweest and how its shown to the audience is great, how the AIs are handled is great, setting is great, literally everything in this movie is thumbs up and I cant see how anyone could hate it unless they are coming in to this movie looking for something completely different before hand.
>>
>>62733175
I'm not saying it's good. You're the one making the statement, I'm merely asking you to justify it. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>62733484
>The cinematography is awesome
It's okay.

>the dialogue is great
It's boring garbage.

>the acting is awesome
It's not.

>the plot is great
It's boring.

>le tweest
What twist?

>setting is great
Not really.

>literally everything in this movie is thumbs up
This is untrue.
>>
>>62733664
>he doesnt even understand that there is a twist baked into this movie
Okay, opinion disregarded, have a good time with the few brain cells you have left over from whatever cranial trauma you have suffered.
>>
>>62733095
Gee, I wonder why..
>>
>>62733701
There is no twist, it's a predictable ending.
>>
check my fucken dubs lads
>>
It was an okay movie. Not good but not bad, just average
>>
>>62733069
That is not an ass that is a poly carbonate ass shaped mesh. A round, supple, tight...delicious mesh.
>>
>>62733727
The original ending was a bit more ambiguous surrounding her nature - ie did she truly have consciousness

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/How-Ex-Machina-Was-Originally-Going-End-71205.html
>>
>>62733013

it's definitely not garbage. it's solid, nothing more. it looks rather beautiful and it's all well-constructed. I'll have forgotten about it in a few months though. It's a decent movie.
>>
This looks like an asian thing
>>
>>62733013
saying it's garbage isn't real criticism, what specifically is wrong with it?

I don't think it's the best movie of 2015 but I also don't think it's a bad film. Oscar Isaac is great in it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.