[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, are we going to see south park make reference to the terrorist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: sp.jpg (439 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
439 KB, 1080x720
So, are we going to see south park make reference to the terrorist attack in France one of the upcoming episodes, because i'm totally calling it.
>>
As a ninja, this episode is extremly ofensive for me... We are not gay.
>>
>>62732873

No. It would be too soon and too far over the line for them.

They're not stupid.
>>
File: rip.jpg (25 KB, 228x375) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
25 KB, 228x375
>>62734103
>>
like how everyone on facebook is "showing their support" by taking one second to click a button to paste a french flag over their profile picture, just to make them feel good, that they are showing empathy towards victims and family
if you actually care, start up a charity to help aid people affected by the tragedy, take proper action. Fuck, tragedies happen every single fucking day and you don't even notice until it's portrayed in the media. Fuck, social media is one big circlejerk
>>
File: PC Brofessor Melissa Click.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
PC Brofessor Melissa Click.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>62732873
>>62732873
I don't know, that might be too much even for them. They might have a smaller joke, maybe one of the boys says something insensitive after an attack and PC Principal chews them out.

I do think they'll make a reference to either pic-related or the "WHO THE FUCK HIRED YOU!?!?" girl. I mean, it's just too perfect of an opportunity for them to pass up. Especially the "I need some muscle over here" coming from an actual professor, PC Principal's bullying was supposed to be a caricature but now he's just an accurate representation
>>
>>62732873
>>62734598

what's going to happen is some retarded group like the gingers is going to get riled up over something that probably didn't happen, mr. garrison will latch on for stupid reasons and rally them and shit all over anyone who isn't a ginger. mr. garrison gets PC Principal fired for "not acting fast enough" or otherwise not sucking their cocks hard enough.

then something stupidly tragic will happen like the wholefoods being blown up with a 100+ death toll, all of the towns media and attention will go to that, and the gingers/mr. garrison will bitch and moan about how nobody is paying attention to THEIR tragedy and how gingers are scared because somebody might've called them a ginger a few weeks ago.

episode marks the point where the town starts to get completely fucking tired of the obviously bigoted PC bullshit
>>
>>62732873
Nah that's in bad taste even for South Park.
>>
>>62734581

I think South Park would do something like this, they would make fun of the fact how everyone only pretends to care and be sympathetic towards tragedies like such as what happened in France, it would it in with the current PC storyline.
>>
>>62734581
i kinda felt bad for the frenchies at first

but then after seeing all this french flag normalfag circlejerk, i'm seriously hoping ISIS would decapitate every single one of those retards

social media is cancer. just paste a picture of Kony, or a french flag and feel good about yourself!
>>
File: 1447561481348.jpg (363 KB, 843x836) Image search: [Google]
1447561481348.jpg
363 KB, 843x836
>>62735904
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.