[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could only watch movies from either Zack Snyder or Michael
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: snyderbay.png (486 KB, 497x455) Image search: [Google]
snyderbay.png
486 KB, 497x455
If you could only watch movies from either Zack Snyder or Michael Bay for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
>>
Zack
>>
Michael Bay.

Bay is a good director. Snyder is not.
>>
I think Bay has more movies, so Bay
>>
Zack, his Dawn of the Dead was great and 300 was pretty good
>>
Both are good

You fucking redditor
>>
>>62732891
This.

Dawn of the Dead was better than anything Bay has ever made.
>>
Michael Bay.

People remember Transformers and Ninja Turtles pretty well but forget The Rock, Bad Boys I & II, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor and Pain & Gain. The last of which is miles better than anything Snyder ever did.
>>
>>62732520

Bay, without a doubt. At least his movies are an interesting bad when they're bad. Hack Snyder hasn't made a single thing I like.
>>
Bay has more movies, plus his 90s stuff was at least fun. Snyder thinks he's a fucking auteur.
>>
>>62732520
Bay
Better action and more fun tbqph f@m
>>
Hack Snyder > Michael Gay
>>
>>62732520
michael bay, but i do like watchmen
>>
i'd rather watch True Lies than Watchmen for the rest of my life desu
>>
Snyder. Easy. People give him way too hard of a time.

It's funny because he has essentially made all the best comic book adaptations there are.
>>
Bay.

His 90s back catalog is pretty untouchable.
>>
>>62732520
Snyder is the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>62733560

>His 90s back catalog is pretty untouchable.

>3 films
>one is half decent, two are mediocre

>untouchable
>>
>>62732900
Neither are good, Bay is less horrible than Snyder but they can both fuck off
>>
>>62732520
Jews makes the sleaziest movies

I wonder why?
>>
It doesn't matter.. I would just read books for the rest of my life instead.
>>
Bay. He knows exactly the kind of movie he makes and doesn't apologize for it. Snyder thinks he's an actual artists who makes flicks he thinks are real films.
>>
Bay is one of the greatest and most.influential directors. Snyder makes trash for kids
>>
>>62733610
Bad Boys and Armageddon are both good action movies.

The Rock is a great action movie.

All three of those are better than anything Snyder has done and probably ever will do.
>>
>>62732520
Michael Bay
>>
>>62732520
Bay.
The stuff he does in impressive like shooting all the scenes by himself instead of using scripts, being the reason will smith became an A-list actor among other things. Like using new camera tech for his movies along with being respected and praised by spielberg.
Snyder is a hack and got saved after sucker punch with mos because nobody wanted to hire his ass and failed to imitate nolan style meanwhile Bay created one
>>
Michael fucking Bay

Snyder wishes he had half Bay's talent

guy couldn't direct his life out of a paper bag
>>
>>62733718
This. I literally watched The Rock from beginning to end twice yesterday.
>>
Well, Bay is cuter, for one.

Another thing going for Michael Bae is that while the content of his films are bad, he does have an interesting cinematography to accompany it. It's all very dynamic, with lateral shots accompanying vertical movement. All his shots have some sort of movement, whether from the camera or from the scene itself. Compare it to say, Fincher or PTA who prefer to just keep the camera still. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but the point is that Bay has a signature style that he runs with.

Also Bae's cuter.
>>
>>62732520
>all of these people praising michael bay as an amazing talent
/tv/ sure has gotten pleb lately
>>
>>62733091
This.

Thank you for knowing your shit.
>>
>>62733525
MoS is a 2/10 and I'm being generous. Watchmen is a solid 6/10.
>>
>>62732520

Zack Snyder.
>>
>>62733091

>implying Pearl Harbor is a positive

Literally ben getting kek'd the movie. A shifter version of titanic and top gun
>>
>>62733926
>lately
>>
Snyder. Sucker punch alone is more entertaining than any shit Bay made
>>
Zack for sure. 300, man of steel (fuck you, I liked it), Dawn of the dead, that owl movie, and even watchmen (hate me) were more or less solid. And the potential for batman v superman.

The Rock is great, and bad boys is alright, and I'll even give him that transformers 1 was pretty comfy (haven't seen pain and gain or Bayghazi), but Pearl Harbor and transformers 2 and 3 are absolute trash, and Armageddon was very meh

Both are miles better than Roland Emmerich though
>>
Snyder.

Watchmen, 300, and Man Of Steel were all enjoyable. BvS looks like it could be good and I wouldn't want to miss out on the DC universe, although I'm not a big capeshit fan.

The only Bay films I liked were The Rock and Pain & Gain.
>>
>>62732520
Snyder, no contest.
>>
>>62733091
>People remember Transformers and Ninja Turtles pretty well but forget The Rock, Bad Boys I & II, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor and Pain & Gain.

OK, you have convinced me, Zack it is.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.