[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides the sweet lesbian kiss scene and Megan Fox making dicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: p193442_p_v7_aa.jpg (148 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p193442_p_v7_aa.jpg
148 KB, 480x720
Besides the sweet lesbian kiss scene and Megan Fox making dicks harder than a 20 ton slab of concrete, what are the thoughts on this movie?
>>
>>62730851
Why does the weight of a slab of concrete contribute to its 'hardness'?
>>
>>62730851
>The shitstorm on /tv/ when the screenplay leaked and everyone was still freshly mad about Juno
Good times.
>>
>>62730851
You have to be at least 18 to post here m8, Megan Faux is only attractive to horny teenagers

Kill yourself my man
>>
File: rain_megan_090630_small.jpg (76 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
rain_megan_090630_small.jpg
76 KB, 500x381
Megan Fox loves Asian guys. Now that she is divorcing 90210, I bet she will be seen with an Asian guy next.

1) "Megan Fox has no qualms about publicly declaring her love for people. Now she's apparently moved on to Korean pop stars. While making the Transformers press rounds in Europe, Fox said 26-year-old R&B singer (and budding actor) Rain is the new hotness, in her eyes."
http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/06/16/rain-megan-fox/

2) Here is video where Megan Fox talks about Rain's 'forty pack' abs and how she wants to 'meet' him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxIwY3AgxuI

3) Here is an interview where Megan Fox talks about wanting a date with Rain. Her exact quote - "There is this Korean Justin Timberlake named Rain, and I'm really on his situation now. I'm trying to fix this up. I'm working hard."
Sauce (Fast forward to 5:00 to hear her talk about this) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocUQmxSJayo
>>
>>62730883
It doesn't, OP is an idiot and probably doesn't even measure from the bottom of the meniscus.
>>
You know, a 20 ton slab of concrete is exactly as hard as a 1 pound slab of concrete.
>>
what ever happened to Diablo Cody?
>>
>>62730979
>2015
>not getting dick implants to make your junk weigh 20 tons
>not getting liquid cement injections
>not using your dick as a wrecking ball to collapse buildings

What the fuck are you doing with your life, anon?
>>
It was quite shitty, it wasnt even decent for fapping cause they didnt make proper use of the succubus theme. They just made her some shitty flesh eating monster instead of a demon that seduces men and then slowly drains their soul and energy.
>>
>>62731162
>fapping
outside of the lesbian scene, there really wasnt any masturbation material.
>>
>>62731241
Thats my point.
>>
>>62730851
It is truly Diablo Cody's magnos opus, a nice flick by any means.
>>
>>62730851
it was practically just a horror chick flick, that's all it ever was.

That scene with Kyle gallner tho was hot asf
>>
>>62730851
I like the remake better: All Cheerleaders Die.
>>
>>62731918
>All Cheerleaders Die.
who stars in that?
>>
Decent schlock desu
>>
>>62730929
So? I'm a white guy and that's fine with me. She's bisexual, what do you expect? She likes hairless guys with slim jawline
>>
>>62730851
It's all tumblr shit, for trendy SJWs
>>
It was a decent horror movie could have been better. The whole football guy dying and people not caring after a week was pretty realistic since something similar happened at my high school so it had that.
>>
I thought the dialogue was pretty funny. But it got really bad as it went on.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.