[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this perfect creature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (894 KB, 852x1014) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
894 KB, 852x1014
Who is this perfect creature?
>>
Aw she cut her hair.
That's the qt babbysitter who gave her nudes to a 8th grader.
>>
Analeigh Tipton
>>
File: Damsels-Poster.png (531 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Damsels-Poster.png
531 KB, 1000x750
I've only seen her in this, a very good film
>>
>>62730493
thank you
>>
>>62730428
Is she Bamboozle's new gf?
>>
>>62730725
No, they just brought her in to be all perfect so he could reject her as a dumb gag.
>>
>>62730428
Girl from Manhattan Love Story.
She was in Limitless two weeks ago as well.
>>
>>62730454
I like how sweet that movie made the production of cp seem.
>>
File: analeigh_0be74.jpg (46 KB, 640x832) Image search: [Google]
analeigh_0be74.jpg
46 KB, 640x832
>>62732539
I liked Manhattan Love Story

I wish it didn't get instantly cancelled
>>
File: same face.jpg (12 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
same face.jpg
12 KB, 214x317
>>62730428
all i see, and i dont mind
>>
>>62730428

She looks like my boss. A major Bitching Cunt that only walks in with a smile and is nice to other when she gets laid at a club the night before.
>>
Have they gotten rid of bazookas fat ugly quirky gf? Is it watchable now?
>>
>>62732898
It was a weird little show but feminists fucking hated it because the girl wasn't an astrophysicist Olympian and was actually a bit naive about things and the guy was a know-it-all douchbag who she fell in love with.
Every review bitched about that shit and it killed any chances the show had of building an audience despite the fact that the point of it was to show that he was making her a better person and she was making him into a better guy.

But noooo, she has to be perfect from the start!
Because imperfect women can't exist in some political narratives.

>>62733115
God he's just so perfect.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.