[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come did nobody care that Mace Dindu was a black guy in SW,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 23
File: 561803-136041mace_20windu.jpg (32 KB, 409x421) Image search: [Google]
561803-136041mace_20windu.jpg
32 KB, 409x421
How come did nobody care that Mace Dindu was a black guy in SW, when he had an equally important role in SW as John Boyooga Booga? For that matter we also had Lando. There have always been blacks in SW, this is literally nothing new.
>>
File: bait text.jpg (27 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bait text.jpg
27 KB, 800x600
>>
>>62730398
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING PORCH MONKEYS IN MY MOTHER FUCKING SCI-FI ENTERTAINMENT!
>>
>>62730398
Because Samuel L Jackson is a black man, not a no-talented nigger.
>>
>>62730398
John boyardee looks like a gorilla, Sam Jackson is based
>>
>>62730398

Because SLJ is an established actor like Morgan Freeman. This new nigger is just some filthy fucking chimp they just pulled out a shit-hut in shithole kenya to push the kike-led C U C K agenda on Millenials
>>
>>62730575
can't tell if /pol/
or disney shills drumming up their retarded manufactured controversy.
>>
>>62730398
It's because they introduced him as a storm trooper. Black folks belong to the rebellion. Thats it.
But he's not a trooper. He was only pretending to be one. no problem. Everyone go home now.
>>
Let's also not forget that Mace Windu, a strong independent black man was literally the strongest Jedi at the time.
>>
Black people
Samuel L. Jackson
Morgan Freeman
Billy Dee Williams
Wesley Snipes
Danny Glover
Carl Weathers
Denzel Washington
(Built a respectable repertoire of characters, cementing their place in film history)

Middle ground
Jamie Foxx

Niggers
John Boyega
Chiwetel Ejiofor
Lupita Nyong'o
Barkhad Abdi
(Basically no names praised for a single performance)
>>
>>62730575
Yeah because Mark Hamill was an established actor before Star Wars.
>>
It's about intent. As far as we know, George didn't cast Jackson specifically to fill in a diversity quota or to make some dumb topical point. JJ on the other hand flat out said that's all it's about and went out of his way to hire someone specifically for that reason.
>>
>>62730758
Star Wars wasn't an established franchise.
>>
>>62730792
Source?
>>
>>62730826
oh! oh! let me get this one. brb after google.
>>
>>62730398
1) He was a minor character.
2) The fact that he was hired to get black demographics was lost on everyone since everyone likes Sam Jackson.
3) He doesn't look like a /pol/ cartoon caricature come to life
>>
>>62730843
We wrote these characters but when we went to cast it, one of the things I had felt, having been to the Emmys a couple times — you look around that room and you see the whitest fucking room in the history of time. Its just unbelievably white. And I just thought, we’re casting this show and we have an opportunity to do anything we want, why not cast the show with actors of color? Like not for sure, and if we can’t find the actors who are great, we shouldn’t, but why don’t we make that effort because it wasn’t written that way and isnt that the cooler version of doing this as opposed to saying ‘this is an urban show’. It fucking kills me when they call something ‘an urban movie’ like its a separate thing, like ‘its that thing over there.’
http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-7-racially-diverse/
>>
>>62730792
>It's about intent. As far as we know, George didn't cast Jackson specifically to fill in a diversity quota or to make some dumb topical point. JJ on the other hand flat out said that's all it's about and went out of his way to hire someone specifically for that reason.

>this is a bad thing

Just fuck off you insecure racist fuckwit.

>WAH WAH WAH THERE IS A BLACKMAN PLAYING A ROLL BECAUSE HE IS BLACK

You think you are 'socially conscious' or more aware than others, but really you fell for the /pol/ boogiemen who are literally basement dwelling racists hating on the world because it didn't go their way.

Fuck off already. The movie is going to be shit, with or without a black lead.
>>
>>62730758
And star wars wasn't a multi-billion franchise then either
>>
>>62730398
Samuel Jackson looks fucking badass, the other nigger is a nobody and looks like a faggot.
>>
>>62730792
I got the impression that he wanted a black jedi character and went for the biggest black actor he could get. It was more an attempt to get a bigger audience than social justice.
>>
>>62730792
>As far as we know, George didn't cast Jackson specifically to fill in a diversity quota or to make some dumb topical point

Yea, but he did though. I mean, it's obvious. At least they didn't flaunt it like they are with Boyega.
>>
>>62730398
ONLY /tv/ CARES ABOUT NIGGERS IN STAR WARS

YOU'RE CONFUSING /tv/ WITH REAL LIFE
>>
>blacks

that would imply there were more than 1

Theres only been 1 black character per trilogy. Unacceptable if you ask me. This new trilogy will ensure a more realistic world were everything isnt run by white straight males
>>
>>62730921
>It was more an attempt to get a bigger audience than social justice.

That's exactly what Boyega is too.

Except libs and keks don't want to accept it and pretend a multi-billion corporate conglomerate casts according to tumblr blogs.
And /pol/ doesn't want to admit because they pretend a multi-billion corporate conglomerate casts according a secret agenda.

They just want fucking money, and a black sidekick character will get blacks to buy tickets. Same reason why MC is white chick, to get that Hunger Games' money.
>>
>>62730875
Yeah, let's just get some random person to appease a small group of whiny children like yourself. No respect for the actor or the sentiments of the movement. It's all just so you dumb c.ucks can feel better about yourselves.
>>
>>62730398
No one would be complaining if Samuel L. Jackson was cast as Finn.
>>
>>62731003
>this is the whole reason.

You are literally the minority that is pissed of at the black lead, you are not the majority you fucking twat'. Holy fuck, you are actually that deluded?

Get the fuck out of here, faggot.

>random person
You actually believe this.
More delusions.

They are obviously going to spend ~200 million dollars on a movie and then cast a black lead, with no regards to his acting talent or whether or not he can fulfill the role, they are going to cast him simply because he is black and people will go watch the movie simply because he is black.

I can't believe you think OTHER PEOPLE are idiots.

Go cry to your mummy some more.
>>
>>62731016
Because everyone loves Sam Jackson
>>
>>62730977
>we wuz kings
>>
>>62730398
Because he didn't do shit for 2 movies and Boyega is one of the leads. Apples and oranges
>>
File: 498kb of brutality.gif (498 KB, 209x137) Image search: [Google]
498kb of brutality.gif
498 KB, 209x137
>>62730398
maybe because Samuel didn't go out saying >"AYY GET USED TO IT"
>"BTW I'M BLACK ;v)"
>"WE NEED MORE DIVERSITY"
>"THIS ROOM IS SO FUCKING WHITE. HOLY SHIT!"
>TOO MANY WHITES BTW ;V)
>>
>>62730398
Because we love samuel jackson he is our favorite movie nigga
>>
>>62730921
>It was more an attempt to get a bigger audience than social justice.
>movies with black leads always bomb in Asia
>Asians despise black people
>willing to lose the Asian market just to appeal to a tiny minority of black Americans who watch Star Wars.
>>
>>62730925
I don't understand how it's obvious. Star Wars already had a precedent for putting established actors in largely peripheral roles since they cast Peter Cushing and Alec Guinness.

While I won't go as far as to say Jackson's body of work is better or more important I don't think anyone will disagree that he's a far larger box office draw than those particular actors at that time. I know Episode 1 didn't necessarily need star power to fill seats but the novelty of having one of the most prolific and popular actor's of our time petitioning hard to appear couldn't hurt.

I don't really give a shit that Boyega's black, and I sincerely doubt they'll ever make an issue of it IN the film, but going on record saying they made a concious decision to seek out a diverse cast is kind of bush-league. They could've just done it and kept their mouths shut. Abrams getting up on his soapbox and announcing it was just such a cringe worthy obvious ploy at drumming up free publicity and approval from media companies like Gawker and Demand and all their little tumblr snowflakes it makes me want to shit in his boots.
>>
>>62730758

Mark Hamill was white. Whites are entitled to better chances than blacks.
>>
>>62731334
Didn't Annie make money on Japan? I mean the black Annie
>>
File: white privilege.jpg (337 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
white privilege.jpg
337 KB, 1366x768
>>62731356
>mark hamill
>starring in a no-name sci-fi drama by an unproven director

>Johnny Boyape
>star in the most successful sci-fi franchise of all time

>Whites are entitled to better chances than blacks.
>>
>>62731344
>Star Wars already had a precedent for putting established actors in largely peripheral roles since they cast Peter Cushing and Alec Guinness.
Those were cast to give some sort credibility to a film everyone expected to fail utterly, it had nothing to do with race.

Marketing research advance quite a bit since then, and black males in prominent roles are you best bet in getting blacks to go see your movie.

>far larger box office draw than those particular actors at that time.
Sure, but boxoffice then and now are 2 different beasts. And a good deal of Jackson's draw went across many, including black, demographics.

Jackson sure as fuck was not going to hurt the sale of tickets to blacks. The truth is, blacks are the largest minority in America, and the only one that matters due to potential revenue. Shitty black focused movies made for blacks can reach 100 million dollars of domestic revenue, almost all of it from blacks.

Studios knows this, and will cram black males everywhere they can in hopes of getting at least a percentage of those numbers in their movies.

This isn't possible with Asians, not enough of them, Hispanics, they don't give a fuck and considering themselves white and go see movies anyway, and the rest is too small as well to matter.

I don't care if the truth pisses of both keks and /pol/, black people are forced everywhere for reason concerning demographics. And it's about money, which is why blacks are the only minority used when it comes to "diversity," which is just a marketing line (advertised for free by idiots in tumblr and twitter who think they are fighting for social justice).
>>
Because Mace Dindu doesn't look like a monkey
>>
>>62730398
because he was an irrelevant side character while ooga boyega is one of the three leads.

/thread
>>
>>62731344
>I don't really give a shit that Boyega's black, and I sincerely doubt they'll ever make an issue of it IN the film, but going on record saying they made a concious decision to seek out a diverse cast is kind of bush-league. They could've just done it and kept their mouths shut. Abrams getting up on his soapbox and announcing it was just such a cringe worthy obvious ploy at drumming up free publicity and approval from media companies like Gawker and Demand and all their little tumblr snowflakes it makes me want to shit in his boots.

Oh yeah, and I agree with all of this too.
>>
>>62731521
>The truth is, blacks are the largest minority in America

no. That would be Hispanics.
>>
>>62730398

Because Mace Windu was played by Samuel L. Jackson, and everyone knows and likes Samuel L. Jackson. Nobody knows John Boyega, so when people look at him he's basically just a stand-in for "black people in general," and people project onto him whatever they think about black people in general.
>>
>>62731574
Read the whole post nigga. In the context of increasing gross numbers, blacks are the only one that needs to be pandered too.

Studios don't need to pander to Hispanics, they go to see movies anyway without a fuss, but they need to pander to blacks to get them to buy tickets.
>>
Because based Sam Jackson played in Pulp Fiction and other great movies, that's why i like him.

Compared to that ooga booga hes just a unknown nigger and idk who he is. Dude seems cool in interviews but you never know.
>>
>>62731636
feel free to provide source for movies that support your argument
>>
File: 1430685536865.jpg (36 KB, 548x548) Image search: [Google]
1430685536865.jpg
36 KB, 548x548
>>62731636
>Studios don't need to pander to Hispanics, they go to see movies anyway without a fuss, but they need to pander to blacks to get them to buy tickets.
True. We don't give two shits if even Isaac is in this. We just want to see a good movie.
>>62731688
Right here.
>>
>>62731688
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?view=Director&id=tylerperry.htm
>Lifetime Gross Total (15): $743,494,836
>Average: $49,566,322

Blacks have a history of literally generating tens of millions when you pander to them specifically. You can't pull this shit with Asians or Hispanics, nor do you need to. This is the money studios are trying to get when they force blacks everywhere. Or at least, they are trying to figure out how to get that money.
>>
literally all thes sw threads are the exact same argument.
>>
File: 1444585704387.jpg (39 KB, 552x561) Image search: [Google]
1444585704387.jpg
39 KB, 552x561
>>62731726
Why do urban made image macros always have such terrible pixel quality?
>>
>>62731769
that's not proof. Proof would be racial demographics when it comes to tickets bought.

You might underestimate how many white people watch Tyler Perrys movies.
>>
>>62731826
Couldn't tell you, us beaners don't make image macros, there's no lawn equipment tools in photoshop.
>>
>>62730398
OT main characters were Luke, Han, Leia. Lando was a secondary character (an important one though). Prequel Trilogy Main characters were Anakin, Obi, and Padme. Mace was a secondary character (also important). Episode 7 Ooga Booga is one of the three main characters along with a Hispanic and a girl. Han, Luke, and Leia got bumped to being secondary characters for "muh diversity".
>>
>>62730730
This.
>>
>>62730730
>no Michael K. Williams
>>
>>62730398
Because Jackson was an already accomplished and respected actor who fit the role well. Whereas Boyoga was cast because the Jewish director thinks that Hollywood is too white
>>
File: 1412306378564.gif (964 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1412306378564.gif
964 KB, 500x200
>>62731863
i like this guy
>>
>>62730730
>Chiwetel Ejiofor
Except he's actually good
>1 role
Except he's in a lot of shit
Refine your nigger-list.
>>
>>62730758
Mark Hamil was in the "8 is Enough" movie which was so successful it got a tv show and they asked him to reprise his role in such. Boyega was in a movie no one heard of and literally appeared out of nowhere. Hamil also was in the biz for 15 years before he got cast in Star Wars. Boyega was only acting for 4.
>>
File: 1445396720108.jpg (32 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1445396720108.jpg
32 KB, 620x372
>>62731863
>>
File: 1442532897847.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1442532897847.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>62731521
>The truth is, blacks are the largest minority in America
>>
>>62731845
>You might underestimate how many white people watch Tyler Perrys movies.

I might be, but I'm not. It isn't exactly a secret who goes to see those movies.
http://www.today.com/id/23899112/ns/today-today_entertainment/t/tyler-perry-struggles-draw-white-moviegoers/#.VkfhOr995C0
>>
>>62730730
Show'n'tell Edgy04 is based, you dumbass
>>
File: Darth_Maul_Jar_Jar.jpg (18 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Maul_Jar_Jar.jpg
18 KB, 350x262
All power to Darth Jar Jar - our liberator!
>>
Samuel L Jackson is badass black person.

Billy Dee Williams was a suave, cool looking black guy with a mustache.

Boyega literally looks like he came from the deepest jungles of Africa.
>>
>>62730398
Boyega seems like a cunt to be honest

All the other black guys in Star Wars were cast for their talent, not the fact they were black.
Each of them had decades of experience before their Star Wars role, Boyega has been in four movies.

It seems like he was cast solely for the fact that he was black, disregarding any and all other points of concern.

They had that guy from Friday Night Lights lined up for the role and I feel like he would have been a better fit, if JJ didn't insist on casting Boyega.

Actors should be cast for their ability to act, not because of the fact they are white, asian, black, gay or disabled.
>>
>>62731957
Could have read the rest of the post in context, we went over this. Blacks are the largest minority that can be used to increase gross numbers when specifically targeted.
>>
>>62731521
>>62731574
>>62731636
Hispanics are an extremely diverse group running the gamut from full blooded Spanish to full blooded African to full blooded natives and even some Asians as well.

Its closer to a nationality than race a frankly. It makes appealing to them a far more difficult task than the relatively uniform black population.
>>
racism has been more of a meme in the past few years
>>
>>62730431
Porch monkey isn't a racial slur, we're taking it back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZoVcfUhcZ0
>>
>>62732040
Yet Hispanics are the largest movies goes per capita, without Hollywood taking time to pander to them specifically. So far there is no need to appeal to them to get their money. I don't know it's this way, but they will go see anything.
>>
>>62732040
You don't ever have to appeal to hispanics ever though. They don't mind
>>
>>62730398
Yet, plenty of people screamed about "Liberal agenda" and "Forcing black people into Star wars" when the movie came out

Go figure...
>>
>>62731915
>>62731979
Sorry I got him mixed up with someone else
>>
>>62732075
>>62732071
underrepresneted in movies
you never see hispanic actors
>>
>>62732071
>I don't know it's this way, but they will go see anything.

Believe it or not but watching soccer and telenovelas gets old after awhile.
>>
Finally a good race bait thread!
>>
>>62732141
The only ones that they home and watch that are older generation.
>>
>>62732137
>underrepresneted in movies
>you never see hispanic actors
It's true, and I feel bad for them, especially whit how whiny blacks are.

Still Hispanics are bro tier and still go to the movies in general rather then just the ones that pander to them.
>>
>>62731636
Hispanics also, from what I can tell, largely don't put themselves under the umbrella term of "being Hispanic" the way black people tend to. Hispanic-americans tend to identify with their family's most recent nation of origin and a Puerto Rican will typically bridle and take offense at by refered to as Mexican or Cuban.

So just announcing a "Hispanic" person in a lead role leads to a lot of back-patting and cigar lighting in Hollywood but a"meh" from the movie going public; whereas if you said we're making him Dominican would most likely lead to a substantial jump in the number of Dominicans in the seats it probably wouldn't have the same affect across the board.

With African-Americans all you have to do is put a black fella on screen and nobody cares to go any further with the nature of his heritage. A Somalian can play a Kenyan and no one over here gives two shits.
>>
>>62732191
>then just the ones that pander to them.
This. They go almost every other weekend even when there's nothing good to watch.
>>
>>62732137
>Michael Pena
>Antonio Banderas
>Javier Bardem
>John Leguizamo
Get your shit together
>>
>>62732181
What you trying to say? I can't watch telenovelas with my grandmother ese? lel
>I feel bad for them
Why? We don't need no stinkin' sympathy or badges.
>>
>>62732223
True enough.
>>
>>62732239
>forgetting based Diego Luna aka the new Biggs

ese....
>>
>>62732241
Esas telenovelas ya me tienen arto.
>>
>>62732239
>pena
who??
>banderas
old, retired now
>bardem
the only current one
>Leguizamo
hasn't done anything major since la bamba
>>
>>62732241
>Why? We don't need no stinkin' sympathy or badges
I meant in the sense that they get marginalized in favor of blacks, despite making up more of the population than the do.

But that shit happens to all minorities that aren't black. There is that rumor going around that Boba Fett will be recast as a black guy rather than a Māori guy like in the prequels.
>>
>>62732267
Also him, you get the idea.
Thing is hispanics don't very much care about cinema. I mean, Mexicans don't even relate to people like del Taco, Inarri2 or Qaron, they seriously don't give a shit
>>
>>62732239
> Pedro Pascal

He needs to be in more movies.
>>
>>62732239
Not to mention a long list of severely fuckable Hispanic actresses.
>>
File: crybullies_ben_garrison.jpg (217 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
crybullies_ben_garrison.jpg
217 KB, 640x475
>>62730875
>WAAAAAAH RACISM AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE IS SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY WAAAAH
>WAAAAAAH TOKENISM IS SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY WHEN YOU SAY "WE NEED MORE BLACKS GETTING NOMINATED FOR LITTLE PLASTIC GOLD STATUES" WAAAAAAAH
I prescribe sudoku, helium, or mudslide. Whatever you pick, please make sure you don't return to us breathing.
>>
>>62732310
>la bamba
that wasn't leguizamo

pena was in ant-man
>>
>>62732137

>Benicio Del Toro
>Oscar Isaac
>Gael Garcia Bernal
>Luis Guzman
>Penelope Cruz
>Salma Hayek
>Michelle Rodriguez
>Sofia Vergara is one of the highest-paid actors on American television
>>
>>62732310
del toro, garcia bernal, oscar isaac
>>
>>62732310
>>Leguizamo
>In La Bamba
>hasn't done anything major since la bamba
Holy shit what is
>John Wick (Upcoming John Wick 2)
>Kick Ass 2
>Chef
>Ice Age fucking 5
Doesn't matter if you don't like him, he gets work.
Also
>not knowing who Michael Pena is
Watch End of Watch right now
>
>>
>>62732317
Yeah but it's cool. If the person can act let them in a good movie, if they can't, tell that puto to go straight to video.
>>62732332
Well I care about cinema but you're right, the majority doesn't. They're actually casual as fuck and you could literally put up a projector in the middle of a parking lot of Home Depot with a bootleg cam quality of SW and charge $2 each and most of my people would be happy as fuck. Real talk.
>>
literal main character vs side black dude who shouts for 3 min tops
>>
>>62732404

Good list. Hispanic actors and directors have been prominent in Hollywood since the 90s, it's just that nobody feels the need to make a big deal about it
>>
File: jackson-00.jpg (16 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
jackson-00.jpg
16 KB, 214x317
>I'm an actor. I'm a nice guy. But the first thing you need to know about me is I'm a nigga. And if you mess with me, I'll do some nigga-ly shit to you.
>>
File: die.jpg (57 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
57 KB, 800x800
>>62730398
It's because there are a lot of stupid hypocritical people in this world that flip their shit over the most pettiest of things just to make themselves feel as if their opinions and views matter at all.
>>
File: Raymond_Cruz_560x330_IMG_8501.jpg (11 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
Raymond_Cruz_560x330_IMG_8501.jpg
11 KB, 560x330
>>62732310
You should get your shit pushed in for bait this bad.
>>
>>62732562
Could be historical. I mean the Spanish conquered all south america basically, and they conquered "savages", so it was a different upbringing. the mixed race that came out of them were actually pretty much OK with being mixed since they weren't treated like total shit unlike the natives, wich were really passive in the end
>>
What's the point of this thread?
>>
>>62730726
>the strongest Jedi at the time

Anakin could out brute force him though right?
>>
>>62732640
I've heard the natives tend to have some grudge on metizos. They see them as traitors or something.
>>
>>62732562

>since the 90s

long before that, too
>>
>>62730730

Negative. Jamie Foxx is a fag.
>>
what is SW?
>>
>>62732674
Maybe, but Yoda was better than both.
>>
>>62730730
Where does Michael B. Jordan stand?
>>
>>62732627
isnt that from that cop movie with denzel?
"ever got your shit pushed in bruh?"
something day
>>
File: 1435056254616.gif (2 MB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
1435056254616.gif
2 MB, 450x250
>>62732640
>the mixed race that came out of them were actually pretty much OK

I'm pretty much OK anon? Thanks.
>>
File: lol.jpg (64 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
64 KB, 600x316
>>62732732
He stands as Boba Fett.
>>
>>62732423
>Watch End of Watch right now
If you're reading this, you're not watching it. Go.
>>
>>62732683
Yes, totally. Basically natives are actually really racist, though you could say they're justified in their hate. White people actually dominate television and shows, theres never any native people on television unless it's some stereotype represented by someone that isn't 100% indian. Wich sucks really, mestizos only really get screentime if they're comedians or something, if you're white yo get treated better, but natives don't really make an effort to adapt, I mean yeah, they got conquered but don't do jack shit about it and in the end they're still fucked over
>>
>>62732802
Doesn't it go both way?

I dated a Hispanic girl that was very proud of the fact that both of her parents migrated from Spain, and that she has 0 native/black slave admixture.
>>
File: 960.jpg (49 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
49 KB, 960x540
>>62732802
>, theres never any native people on television unless it's some stereotype represented by someone that isn't 100% indian.
Just like La India Maria, huh?
>>
>>62732598
>come to this board to find info on game of thrones - season 6
>find endless threads about star wars not using black people enough
>>
>>62732860
Yeah this. It's all very weird, I mean, the term "cultural appropiation" doesn't exist to hispanics, for them the more culture is shared the better.
>>
>>62732880
>complaining about black people
>in 2015

COME ON! I bet you don't even have a giant black dildo in your ass right now, you fucking racist.
>>
>>62732860
Don't be fooled. She probably has some Moor in her. Its not noticeable but Spain was conquered by the Moors.
>>
>>62732906
>Don't be fooled.
I wasn't, that ass was way too round to be spawned by continental Europe.
>>
>>62732655
Well, it started off as your garden variety bait, which led to a lot if shouting accusations of bigotry, and cu¢koldry and"go back to /pol/." Then we had some decent conversation debating forced diversity in film and television for the sake of appeasing largely white social media crusaders and it's backlash versus conciously creating roles for blacks in effort to expand it's target demographic and increase ticket sales.

And now it's some kind of Chicano love-in. I'm just here for the ride, brutha.
>>
>>62732870
She wasn't 100% indian, and she was a comedian, a big stereotyope, not that it bothers me it's just reality
>>
>>62732936
This was a good thread.
>>
>>62732941
Also, now tat she died I just realized that nobody made a big deal about her death, yet completely went bonkers over the death of Chespirito. Wich probably has to do with his far spreading reach of his shit show
>>
>>62732904
there's just more white people in america. period.
so, statistically speaking, it's likely to see more white people
right?
>>
>>62732936
>And now it's some kind of Chicano love-in.

GIVE ME SOME CHON CHON!
>>
>>62733043
blood in blood out quote?
>>
>>62732960
for you
>>
>>62733039
FUCK YOU AND YOUR LOGIC.

Blacks are so underrepresented in Bollywood and Hong Kong cinema! What can we do to fix it?
>>
>All the other black guys in Star Wars were cast for their talent.

lol you polc.ucks will twist anything to fit your agenda.

williams and samuel were cast becuase they were black, talent had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>62733104
nigs only make up 10% of the population
yet are OVER represented in all media by always having the token black in any given show/movie

if anything there should be less blacks in movies and shows present
>>
File: tumblr_lx1ahbzr431qjhtl4o1_500.jpg (44 KB, 403x248) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx1ahbzr431qjhtl4o1_500.jpg
44 KB, 403x248
>>62733092
Of course.
>>
>>62733031
That will be nothing compared to when Vicente Fernandez dies. Every one in Latin America loves him and had probably cried to one of his songs.

Damn, to think he'll die in our lifetime...
>>
>>62733137
B-but that's racists, anon!
>>
>>62733148
Give me some chon chon
>>
>>62733137
So racist, I don't even
>>
>>62733104

>Blacks are so underrepresented in Bollywood and Hong Kong cinema! What can we do to fix it?

are you fucking retarded? pretty sure there isnt a large population of blacks in either of those places. how fucking dumb are you to try to use that as an argument?
>>
>>62733137

that sounds like some sort of plan black people conspired

better lock ur windows and ur doors
>>
>>62733152
He probably doesn't have much time, that will be honestly sad though, he was a good singer
>>
>>62733211
>>62733137
Come on guys, I think it's pretty obvious that that post wasn't serious.
>>
why does mace windu have a purple lightsaber? is it cause of all dat lean da honkeys be drinkin?
>>
>>62733211
>how fucking dumb are you to try to use that as an argument?

obviously he just repeats shit he hears on 4chan
>>
>>62733296
Because he requested it. Good choice, it actually looks better than something like orange.
>>
>>62732382
I do think it's really cheesy token for a really ugly black guy to be the main character but how is it racist against whites in particular?

You don't see asians or jews going STAR WARS IS RACIST AGAINST US
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 540x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 540x662
We wuz kings
>>
File: jj01.jpg (155 KB, 632x846) Image search: [Google]
jj01.jpg
155 KB, 632x846
>>62730398
Thanks Netflix i have been really loking forward to this series :D.
>>
I never cared I think driver is so ugly I thought the picture of him was shopped
>>
>>62732760
not really an issue if the helmet stays on
>>
>>62733488
>swedish
>gets a suggestion to watch a kek TV show

seems about right
>>
>>62732582
he was part of the black panthers tho
>>
>>62730730
Le black not ngger maymay
>>
yo quero chon chon
>>
hahaha this is my most popular topic I ever wrote on4chan. only you faggots would turn this non issue into a senate debate
>>
>>62730730
What about Djimon Hounsou?
>>
>>62730575
Oh my god are you having an aneurysm??
>>
It's because in 1998 all the /pol/ posters were still pre-pubescent with hopes and dreams and friends and hadn't devolved into acne ridden neckbeard shut ins yet who can only feel superior about their shitty lives by pretending their skin color means God does t hate them

Fact: 99% of white women would rather date a black actor than some NEET neckbeard who never grew up. Niggers are pieces of shit, but that doesnt change that nobody likes you
>>
>>62734577
>most popular topic ever
>160 posts

Is this your first day
>>
why asking questions when you know the answers? John Boyega is ugly and even a little fat. And all too nigger. Too nigger.
>>
>>62734932
lel
>>
>>62732223
>Hispanic-americans tend to identify with their family's most recent nation of origin and a Puerto Rican will typically bridle and take offense at by refered to as Mexican or Cuban.

Basically. For example, You don't want to appeal to Chileans with a chicano. The only ones that don't care are american "latinos" who barely speak spanish or spanglish at home and assume Spanish name = same as them.

>>62732181
>>62732241
Futbol is still very popular in latin america, and telenovelas (but only to women).
>>
File: 1434060015073.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1434060015073.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>62734932
>And all too nigger. Too nigger.
This guy gets it.
>>
>>62730730
hey, you forgot wayne brady in your go-to black celebrities white people like list
>>
No words are necessary
>>
>>62734577
>>62734912
I have this theory that about 95% of meme thread OPs are fairly new and about ¾ of those are underage.

See, they come in, having heard in hushed tones about this super secret haxor site where anything goes. All they know up till now is facebook and diet sites full of advice they'll never take.

Then they see the bait thread taking off, sometimes it's people just playing along, sometimes posters have managed to turn it to something insightful, mostly it's just newfags with hooks in their mouths.

And so they take note of how many responses the thread is getting and they immediately assume that must be how 4chan keeps track of likes or upvotes just like their other favorite site. They squeal with glee, their block of cheese all but forgotten as they incorrectly assume they have somehow vindicated their sweaty, gravy filled existence.

And that is why OP is always a faggot.
>>
>>62735368
I hope those rumors of him being Lando's son aren't true.
>>
>>62730398

No interracial romance subtext with Portman
>>
>chicanos
>>
>>62735423
Really? I would laugh my ass off. Three black guys in the entire galaxy and two of them are related? And he's darker than his dad so we know mom was black as night.
>>
>>62735730
I think he's Nigerian.
>>
Also Sam pretty much demanded a role in SW. He got pandered to by Lucas but thats okay because its Sam, whereas people shit on the guy who actually auditioned for his role.
>>
>>62730575

At some point, according to your logic, SLJ was a "chimp" and therefore pushing the "SJW agenda"

Grow up faggot
>>
>comparing a no-name nigger to Samuel L. Jackson
>>
>>62730398
He was Sam Jackson. Now, while Sam Jackson was miscast, he's still same Jackson. Lando too. Billy Dee was perfectly cast, and nobody except actual racists cared that he was Lando. He played a damn cool Lando. Booga is a no-name ugly nothing.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.