[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even When Women Aren't Human, They're STILL Whores:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Even When Women Aren't Human, They're STILL Whores: The Movie
>>
>>62728428

The moral of the story is that if you lock a woman in a cage, she's going to want to do the same to you if she ever gets out.
>>
>beta falls in love with a robot in the space of a week
>robot tricks him into helping him escape
>beta expects robot to be his waifu.
>>
It's the fucking truth. I was so surprised that a mainstream movie had the balls to be so redpilled in this SJW age. I could tell that all of the females in the audience had no idea what they just watched either, they thought it was just "le robot movie", totally unaware that they had just been so thoroughly destroyed by the film. I barged one out of the way as rudely as possible on the way to the door too. This feminized society can only push you so far and I've had enough.
>>
>>62728758
>>62728753

Caleb did nothing wrong though.
>>
>>62728428
hella f*cking epic !!!
>>
>>62728428
Gee OP, it's like you completely missed the point of the movie!
>>
>>62729152

The 'point' of the movie doesn't negate my assertion; it can present more than one idea.
>>
>>62728758
no wonder neckbeards are butthurt
hits too close to home
>>
Who invited the misogynist? Shoo, back to /pol/ with you.
>>
Why didn't the movie just end with the elevator door closing?
The last 2-3 minutes ruined the ending.
>>
>>62729314
>>62728861
#meme
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.