[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: wolfmanposter.jpg (560 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
wolfmanposter.jpg
560 KB, 1013x1500
What went right?
>>
>>62728249
>>
as good as the mummy
>>
>>62728249
i really wanted to like this. too boring. even the action scenes were unfulfilling. i'll still put in on as a sleep movie because i like the colours
>>
File: hombre-lobo.jpg (213 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
hombre-lobo.jpg
213 KB, 1280x1024
>>62732061
Yeah it really takes its time, which I thought worked for the majority of the movie.
But there are moments when you want it to be kicked up a bit.

I love the design work though. So good. They staunchly refused to make it more modern.
>>
>>62732061
>sleep movie

I like that
>>
Why they released the abomination of a theatrical cut instead of the more bearable director's cut is baffling.

>>62732338
Yeah, same here.
I think I have a few but never had the term to use.
>>
>>62732377
I'm going to use that, that's absolutely perfect
>>
>>62728249
The music is fantastic.
>>
>>62732442
The orchestral nature of it really justifies the change in setting.

>>62732432
Not that original anon, but I guess this remake also counts as one of my sleep movies
>>
The scene in the tavern where the old men discuss werewolves is perfect.
>>
>>62732442
They re-used this piece in the trailer for Tinker Tailor.... which is where I first heard it :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFuxWoztMbA
I think it's excellent.
>>
>>62732735
Me too...and I think it fit perfectly for the Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy trailer.
>>
Not using the cane was a mistake
>>
File: wolfman_pic6.jpg (63 KB, 1023x553) Image search: [Google]
wolfman_pic6.jpg
63 KB, 1023x553
Blunt
>>
Really enjoyed this movie. The gore effects were pretty wank, though
>>
>>62734772
Yeah those could have been way better, but in a slightly comedic and budgeted kind of view they work slightly more
>>
the director's cut made a much better movie then the theatrical cut but no one saw the director's cut
>>
>>62735231
>tfw pirate the movie the other day
>the file just says "The Wolfman 2010"
>is really good

I checked later and discovered it was the director's cut. So, it's out there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.