[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harrison Ford with the new "Part Time" https://yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Harrison Ford with the new "Part Time"

https://youtu.be/w-J1a4J7xNc
>>
>>62727969
But this delivery is more in tune with his character. It's not as sentimental and is more in line with the pace set by the scene.
>>
>>62727969
Honestly, this take is better than the one that was used in the trailer.
>>
BB-8 is cute. Cute!
>>
He looks excited to see the Falcon. Are you autistic?
>>
>>62727969
>I can do this

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: nope.jpg (42 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
42 KB, 306x423
>>62727969
>tfw Daisy Ridley's acting is as bad as her smile
>>
>>62728477
That she's Lara Croft
>>
>>62728399
Agreed, much better.
>>
>>62728623

Yeah, I think Han would be like a sobbing kid seeing his ship again. I mean he is pretty estranged with Leia at that point, so seeing his ship would make him excited.
>>
>>62728399
Yeah, it sounds sarcastic now. Good. Han may have lightened up over the course of the OT, but he never became sentimental enough to act like a fag over a spaceship.

Character development is one thing but flanderization is another. No one will be happy if Han quits being a snarky asshole and turns into a loveable grandpa in his old age.

It's almost the editors were listening to redlettermedia
>>
this movie looks worse and worse with every new release
>>
His new catchphrase is "oww my hip!"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.