[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is adventure time getting worse or is it just me?should i be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
Is adventure time getting worse or is it just me?should i be watching it?or do i have a 12 year old soul?is it hip?what is hip?help.
>>
>look at OP pic
>ever considering this is worth a watch

I bet you seriously enjoy Pewdiepie too you faggot
>>
Literally Reddit: The Show
>>
>>62727798
Don't watch AT like you would a regular show, meaning once a week or just all together. If you catch an episode of the cartoon every once and a while, then just watch it, chuckle or shrug your shoulders, you'll be fine. This isn't the sort of shit you watch regularly unless you want to be a tumblr-tier manchild, but if you just happen to catch it while its on, then it's okay.

I mean, it's a kid's show, no matter how ~deep~ and ~mature~ people try to make it.
>>
I haven't watched any of the new season yet.

Season 6 was fantastic. Is the new season noticeably worse?
>>
>>62727798
>asking what is hip
>being concerned about hip
>using the word hip
>even making this thread
>>
>>>/co/

>>>/co/
>>
File: Marceline.png (364 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Marceline.png
364 KB, 1920x1080
>>62727798
It's awesome, one of the best animated series made in the states. Unique, minimalistic visual design, wacky, at times surreal lore and setting, great characters who get even better when their backgrounds unfolde (mainly speaking about Marceline, PB, Ice King and Jake here). Love this shit.
>>
I haven't watched the latest season, but I wish they had more Marceline/Ice King development.
>>
>>62729663
This season will have 8 episodes dedicated to Marceline's backstory.
>>
File: Behelit screaming at SJWs.jpg (22 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Behelit screaming at SJWs.jpg
22 KB, 1280x720
>>62727798
Your stupid picture instantly reminded me of this. Which is just perfect, as Adventure Time is narcissistic dogshit and hipster feels. Kind of like how Behelits are used by narcissistic retards to attain their "dream".
>>
>>62729382
How old are you?
>>
>>62732069
23, but my cynical/contrarian phase was short-lived and long passed.
>>
>>62732469
Not today fag
>>
>>62727798
it was never good same with rick and morty and archer
>>
It was great until Rebecca Sugar left. I never thought I would have to say this about a cartoon for teenage boys, but it got too avant garde after they tried to remake The Epic of Gilgamesh with lemons. Every episode, instead of making you laugh or feel things, just ended on an audible "...what the fuck?".

Too Young and I Remember You are beyond classic.
>>
>>62733410
Yes. When she left,it went downhill. Now she is in her trans/gay/poc/tumblr/feminist Steven Universe.
>>
It got worse with Jesse Moynihan's rambling highschool philosophy taking over the show, especially in season 6

Season 7 so far is a much needed improvement
>>
>or do i have a 12 year old soul?
you have a 12 year old brain.
>>
I went from disliking the show, to liking it but acknowledging it wasn't that great, to really loving and believing in it... but this latest season has been really awkward and unfunny. All the action sequences are so poorly storyboarded. In that way it has become objectively bad
>>
>>62727798
>>>/co/ you fucking idiot
>>
>>62727798
Rick & Mort has made me forget all about Regular Show & Adventure Time. haven't seen either in months
>>
>>62733868
Both are great shows. Plus, anyone who tags SU with terms like tumblr or gay has serious issues.
>>
File: Zz5aFPE.gif (469 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
Zz5aFPE.gif
469 KB, 480x228
>>62734128
nice one
>>
>>62734128
>implying su isn't gay
lmao,all of the gems are lesbians
>>
>>62734236
Calling a spade a spade is crazy in the new world where craziness is normal.
>>
>>62734236
>all of the gems are lesbians

I've only seen one or two episdoes of SU. are you just assuming that because they're all woman or is there an actual romance that goes on between them in the show?
>>
>>62727798
First of all why aren't you on /co/
Second of all
> Is adventure time getting worse or is it just me?
Bro, its been getting worse since season 3. Since Pen Ward jumped ship the show has more commitment issues than a sociopathic polygamist.

The writers have been abusive by setting up meaningful arcs and then dropping them like lead. Thank God Rebbecca Sugar was there to pick us up.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.