[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you first realized Vivian changed actresses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: vivian-changed[1].jpg (70 KB, 436x281) Image search: [Google]
vivian-changed[1].jpg
70 KB, 436x281
>yfw you first realized Vivian changed actresses
>>
what was the story behind that?
>>
It was for the best. 2nd Vivian is GOAT.
>>
File: 20151031_124456.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151031_124456.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
My cat's name is Vivian.
>>
how could you not notice? They were different color
>>
>>62727359
Apparently the first Vivian was crazy as fuck and wanted to be the star. She clashed with everyone on set, especially Alfonso, and Will was having none of it so they booted her. Every cast member agreed that it was the right thing to do and to this day the old Vivian is still bitter about it.
>>
>>62727416
based will
>>
>>62727333
How did u not notice? The original is dark as fuck while the newer one is more medium tone
>>
>>62727333
in her first episode
Will: wow you look like a different person aunt Viv (Laughter while aunt Viv looks at the camera)
>>
>>62728360
I thought Jazz said that?
>>
>>62728396
its been a while you might be right
>>
>>62728360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NrsaTwx3OA
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.