[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled....how good was this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: character-banner.jpg (80 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
character-banner.jpg
80 KB, 740x493
Now that the dust has settled....how good was this?
>>
>>62727153
it's a solid 7/10
redditors think the movie is shit.
>>
It's not very good but it's not the worst film of all time like some people are saying.

A feeble 4/10
>>
>>62727153

It's a flawed movie, though it's not without flaws.
>>
>>62727153
Fan four stic
>>
>>62727153

It was a mess that tried to be grimdark-edgy and realistic like Nolan's Batman trilogy while forgetting that that's simply not possible with the Fantastic Four characters. Also you could really tell all the studio meddling that happened with this movie, it has no common thread and feels unfinished.
Even the cheesy 2005 movie with Jessica Alba was better than this.
>>
>>62727153
I thought it was okay. Anti-climatic as fuck though.

The ending battle sucked, but the first 2/3's of the movie weren't too bad.
>>
>>62727153
I'll never get over how out of place that ugly fucking Kate Mara looks in this movie.
>>
>>62727153
Say that again!
>>
Everyone else hated it, that's why we love it
>>
it was almost mythically bad, some scenes ie the stock cgi tank explosion scene will live in infamy. Fuck I wish I'd saved that maybe I can find it on youtube
>>
>>62727153
It's fantastic
>>
The last twenty minutes are cancer but the first 2/3 were shit too contrary to what people are saying its still fucking awful and dull.

Completely ruined the Fantastic Four name and thats the real crime to me, more than one shitty movie.
>>
>>62728688
edgy
>>
Honestly wasn't terrible, but it was definitely forgettable
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.