[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tony was a fucking rat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 256x144
Tony was a fucking rat.
>>
based feech
>>
File: robert-loggia.jpg (33 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
robert-loggia.jpg
33 KB, 300x400
>>62726922
Based Robert Loggia.
>you will never watch Lost Highway for the first time again
>>
Who cares, that stuff only applies to the underlings. The boss can do whatever the fuck he wants, in case that wasn't readily apparent already.
>>
im watching sopranos right now. what was carmelas problem with the painting and the trip to paris seeing those statues? was that just to show some kind of stendhal synrom to point out how boring her life was or that she failed as a mother or was it just another S6 pointless arc like vito the finook
>>
Why didn't people have more of a problem with Tony setting Feech up? It was definitely common knowledge, I think Vito or Silvio references Tony dissapearing Feech later in the show. Don't the mafia have strict rules against this? Was it done to show their hypocrisy with how they deal with Adriana later in the show?
>>
>>62727701
I have no idea. That always bugged the shit out of me. French was old-school like fuck and deserved better. If snitching was an option, why didn't Tony just rat out his cousin instead of blasting him with a shotgun?

Pretty glaring plot hole for one of the top 3 shows ever.
>>
>>62728346
*Feech. Fucking autocorrect still worried about the little Frenchies.
>>
>>62728384
>>62728346
"why didn't something else happen" is not a plothole.

They had all agreed that it would be better to send Feech back to jail rather than kill him. He was nothing but trouble, but it wouldn't be right to just off him.

What would ratting on Tony B solve? Dude was a dead man no matter what.

>let leotardo have him
torture and dead
>send him to jail
shanked in the shower
>keep hiding
they would find him sooner or later and Tony S would have fucked things up even more with New York.
>>
File: bfi-00n-huf.jpg (104 KB, 304x447) Image search: [Google]
bfi-00n-huf.jpg
104 KB, 304x447
>>62726922
He was in Scarface and I didn't even notice it until I rewatched it a few months ago.
>>
>>62727701

It was contained among captains

>>62728346

Tony wanted to kill him, but you can't simply whack a standup oldschool wiseguy

As long as Feech and others don't find out he was set up, it is the safer route.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.