[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 360x270
What went right?
>>
Title theme
Ski Lodge episode
Cozy set design
>>
File: frasier-2.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
frasier-2.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>It's a Frasier overhears something out of context leading to a misunderstanding episode
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyIRA_v9454
>>
>It's a Niles is gradually balding episode
>>
>>62726477
isn't that pic when he kicks the bitch out for shitting on his hand towels?
>>
Tossed salads and scrambled eggs
>>
>>62726511
>designated shitting towels
>>
>>62726487
WHY???
>>
>>62726370
Everything.
>>
>>62726538
seems to work 2bh
>>
>you will never have a raunchy song you share with frasier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSQz1XQxDA
>>
>its a Frasier and Niles look down on jews episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfVdkhvQX6g
>>
>>62726654
pretty gud bantz
>>
>ywn bellow like Kelsey Grammer

The show maintained such a high level, even if it dipped a little in the last two seasons, because the characters became more well rounded as the show progresses. At the start they are exaggerations of the characters they would later become. Marty is ultra-grouchy, Niles is ultra-neorotic, Daphne is ultra-zany. It's the exact opposite of most shows that completely flanderise their characters.
>>
The studio audience instead of a laugh track, for one. You can feel the actors responding to the live audience and it just fucking works.
>>
>>62726839
OIM JUS A LIL SOY-KICK
>>
okay so I'm drunk again and I'm possibly going to be fired for drinking and doing drugs on the job on Monday....recommend me an episode to watch you dirty boys!
>>
>>62726370
It was a show about rich jews. It couldn't fail.
>>
File: frasier bath.jpg (19 KB, 447x354) Image search: [Google]
frasier bath.jpg
19 KB, 447x354
>>62728335
>dirty boys!

the one were everyone takes a bath together
>>
The post-Daphne/Niles seasons are still great, they just have 90% good episodes instead of 100% good ones. A lot of people rail on the later seasons when a lot of Fraiser's best episodes come from that era. Its just a bit less condensed compared to season 2.

>>62728373

They weren't jews, they were Episcopalian
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.