[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WHAT KIND OF PUBICITY DO YOU WANT SENPAI? JUST END IT JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (107 KB, 984x599) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
107 KB, 984x599
>WHAT KIND OF PUBICITY DO YOU WANT SENPAI?

JUST END IT

JUST FUCK IT UP
>>
>>62724692
>pubicity
>>
This is such a terrible series. The first movie was watchable but the rest have been total shit.
Fucking nothing happened in Part 1.
>>
>>62724778
first film is good t b h
>>
>>62724794
>Gimmicky shaky cam trash
>good
>>
>tfw I literally didn't even know this was coming out soon

Did they even have publicity?
>>
>>62724778
2 was best. 1 was solid.

Part 1 of 3 was shit.
>>
>>62724827
To be fair they barely even need it, it's almost the highlight of my niece's year every time one of these comes out, seems everyone her age watches it and will whine at their parents until they get taken.
>>
>praising any movie in this series
>having seen any movie in this series

Shit, we really do need /film/
>>
>>62724944
to be fair, what else do the kids have to be hyped about? especially little girls. They wanna be in on the LOTR and Harry Potter hype but that shit's over with.

Damn now I feel bad for kids who didn't get in on harry potter hype
>>
File: BattleGames.jpg (37 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
BattleGames.jpg
37 KB, 500x347
so which is better?
>>
>>62724978
The Harry Potter films were pretty bad to be fair, the books were light years better than the hunger games but there isn't nearly as much in it when it comes to the films.
>>
>>62724970
>judging something you haven't seen

Classic /tv/.
>>
>>62725015
Oh I know but the hype was unreal. Plus as a kid you don't really know they're not so good. To kids that shit was basically the godfather
>>
>>62725040
>the godfather
>good
>>
>>62724692
I'd rather watch the other dystopian future movies based on YA novels
>>
>>62725009
Not really comparable to be fair, one is aimed at pubescent girls and the other is for adults. May as well compare whichever Dracula you like most and Twilight.
>>
I was in cinema for Part 1 and girls in the audience were crying when Peeta turned evil. Maybe I should go again and try to comfort them this time.
>>
>>62724810
>5 word ad homy analysis
>convinced
>>
>>62724810
>I've never made a single movie: The Post
>>
lol her sister gets incinerated by a fire bomb
>>
>>62725072
Good wasn't part of his analysis. So that's 4 words, Baka.
>>
>>62724692
3>2>1

Any other order is pleb.
>>
>>62725123

Other way around senpai

I marathoned them. Not quite sure why. Fuck you, I was bored, and Jennifer Lawrence in spandex is kinda cool

It was like watching a slow, slow trainwreck. It just got worse and worse, but you can't take your eyes off it. By the third movie I was contemplating why the fuck I was even watching it, what am I doing with my life, etc. But I couldn't turn it off, not sure why.

God mockingjay was such a piece of fucking shit movie.

Such a shame, the potential of the movie was wasted on a PG-13 rating. Which doesn't belong in a movie about an annual child murdering competition
>>
>>62725047
you're just being a fag now
>>
>>62725061
in what world is br aimed at adults? i like the movie, i even read the fuckin book, but that's a fuckin teen-novel, and that's a fuckin teen-movie aimed at teens
>>
>>62724778
>The first movie was watchable
nah, they're all shit and that's the worst
>>
>>62727512
It was rated 15+ in Japan iirc, the Hunger Games' audience is pretty much exclusively younger than that.
>>
>>62725047
kek
>>
>>62724778
I saw one, might have been part 1 of this. What the fuck do people with cold fusion need with a couple of shitty unskilled peons? Like what value could their labour add?
>>
>>62725123
You're not the only one I've heard express that opinion, are you a teenage girl or something? >>62725211
is entirely correct, the first one was somewhat novel, the second stretched the idea and the third was an absolute shitfest with some of the worst pacing I've ever seen in a movie.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.