[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 25
File: TFA.jpg (59 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
TFA.jpg
59 KB, 940x627
8/10

>The new characters work
>It's a very entertaining, fast-paced movie
>Story is well-written and feels like a natural progression from the previous movies
>Avoids overt references to the prequel trilogy, which is always good
>Sets up interesting possibilities for upcoming movies

>Too much exposition in the second act
>Kylo Ren is often much too whiny
>Phasma is literally the new Boba Fett, even in not really doing anything noteworthy
>Oscar Isaac and the non BB-8 droids barely do anything
>Some callbacks are lame

Snoke is not Plagueis
>>
>>62723342
Is there an interracial breeding scene?
>>
Never been less hyped for a film, Its like a reverse erection now
>>
>>62723342
What the fuck about Luke?
>>
>>62723427
Erectile dysfunction?
>>
File: photo.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>>62723342
>>Oscar Isaac .......barely do anything
I knew it!
>>
>>62723422
No.

>>62723461
He only appear in the end, but the scene is admittedly very cool.
>>
>>62723537
How can you have seen the movie?
>>
>>62723572
He hasn't.
>>
>>62723572
I got into an early screening.
>>
Can you give us a synopsis of the pkot? Why were they going to the mandalorian temple ? Who or what is snoke and his back store ? Whats the tue in with vader ?
>>
Is luke a protagonist? Who dies ?
>>
>>62723625
Like that guy with cancer that got to see it early, then died?

>tfw can't see Episode VIII or IX
>>
>>62723625
There IS no fucking early screening you nimrod. The only guy who's seen it is dead.
>>
>>62723665
>Opening scroll establishes the remnants of the Empire became the First Order and built the Starkiller Base to seize control of the galaxy, and the Resistance has been assembled to fight them. Both are searching for the last Jedi, Luke Skywalker, who mysteriously disappeared. When his lightsaber shows up in Jakku, Poe Dameron and BB-8 are sent to retrieve it, but they're not the only ones.

>Stormtroopers getting ready for an offensive aboard a First Order ship, among them Finn, who is nervous and out of synch with the others. He's also got a buddy around.

>Poe arrives in Jakku and meets the Elder. One of his scouts found the lightsaber in Bespin. They negotiate a trade when Phasma and her men attack, accompanied by Kylo Ren.

>Finn refuses to kill anyone and even "accidentally" prevents others from killing, but it's a massacre nevertheless. Poe hides the lightsaber in BB-8 and sends it away before surrendering to avoid further bloodshed. He is then taken to the Imperial ship.

>Aboard, he is locked up in a cell while Kylo Ren reports to General Hux, who says the mission was a waste of time and resources and the lightsaber is a shitty relic and Luke is probably dead and couldn't stop them anyway. Doesn't believe in the Force.

>Meanwhile, Phasma kills Finn's buddy as punishment for his reluctance and tells him he'll be killed next, because "a Stormtrooper would rather welcome death than defeat".

>BB-8 hides in a damaged ship, where he is found the following day by Rey, who is scavenging for stuff to sell. Rey has been dumped into Jakku by her family and decides to sell BB-8 to settle her score with another scavenger, but grows fond of it.

>Meanwhile, Kylo Ren tortures Poe for the lightsaber's location, but he doesn't break. He then decides to have him executed. Finn has decided to desert and volunteers for guard duty so he can break Poe out in exchange for Poe piloting them to safety, as Finn can't fly good.
>>
File: laughing.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>62723808
>The only guy who's seen it is dead.
>>
>Snoke is not Plagueis
THIS WAS NEVER A POINT OF CONTENTION!

Only EUfags were stupid enough to think that.
>>
>>62723825
Tell me about Knights of Ren, and Maz vision please.
>>
>>62723342
>Snoke
SNOKE?
SNOKE?
SNOOOOOOOOKEEEEE
>>
>>62723825
I doubted you as a "My dad works for nintendo" kid.

But this, even if it is OC, actually sounds quite Abrams.

It doesn't sound amazing, but might be cool.
>>
>>62723825
>scenes of Finn and poe crashing the ship

Sounds like they didn't fly so good
>>
I love how anyone who read MakingStarWars's plot synopsis pretends to be a leaker.

You haven't seen the movie, retard. gtfo.
>>
>>62723342

There have been NO screeners for it.

LIAR.
>>
>>62723910
But there's barely any new info there, it's all from the trailers.
>>
File: 1446917307763.jpg (100 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
1446917307763.jpg
100 KB, 678x960
>>62723808
>>
>>62723910
>even if it is OC
He is literally repeating leaks that have been out for over 6 months. Nothing new yet.
>>
>The new characters work
>It's a very entertaining, fast-paced movie
>Story is well-written and feels like a natural progression from the previous movies
>Avoids overt references to the prequel trilogy, which is always good
>Sets up interesting possibilities for upcoming movies

>Too much exposition in the second act
>Phasma is literally the new Boba Fett, even in not really doing anything noteworthy
>Some callbacks are lame

>But there's no Ghost of Sheev directing everything behind the scenes

0/10, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone
>>
>>
>>62723950
>mfw no one who has seen it has lived to tell about it
>>
>>62724039
>TFA's deadliness effectiveness is at 100%

Not even the force can save us.
>>
>>62723342

Dropped from my to-watch list.
>>
>>62723342
the fact thats screeners are out means a 100% chance that it will get leaked before the theatrical release
>>
>>62723825
>Poe and Finn's ship gets fucked up and they crash-land in Jakku, with Phasma and her men in pursuit. Poe escapes, leaving Finn his jacket. Finn changes into plainclothes and begins hiking to civilization

>Rey takes BB-8 to her hut, then meets the other scavenger, but decides not to sell BB-8 despite him wanting to. He tries to take it by force and she escapes with it.

>Both Rey and Finn end up at a space market where they run into each other when Finn defends Rey from the scavenger and his men. Phasma and her forces arrive, and the three have to escape into the ship graveyard from a big battle between the Rebels and the Empire, where they find the damaged Millennium Falcon and escape with it. Rey's piloting and Finn is gunning weapons, but the ship is still damaged and, once they're in the clear, they have to dock in a nearby space station for repairs.

>Meanwhile, Poe lures some Stormtroopers into a trap and steals their ship.

>Finn and Rey get acquainted as they wait for the Falcon to be repaired, but Phasma and her men catch up to them. Meanwhile, Hux scolds Kylo Ren for fucking up the capture.

>Han and Chewie are also at the station and help Finn and Rey to escape after learning they have the Falcon, which was lost in the battle of Jakku. Han is hostile towards Finn for being a Stormtrooper and having a Resistance jacket, and BB-8 recognizes Han as a Resistance commander despite him having left and gives him the lightsaber.

>Han and Chewie take Finn and Rey to Maz Kanata's castle, where she reveals the lightsaber belongs to Luke and that he attempted to rebuilt the Jedi, but his apprentice, Kylo Ren, was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force and slaughtered his other apprentices. Luke then sent his only child away to a place where her potential could never be realized so she'd be protected. Rey is that child.

>Maz also says Finn is sensitive to the Force and a worthy wielder of Luke's lightsaber until he's ready to search for his own fate.
>>
File: 1350260415911.jpg (18 KB, 417x308) Image search: [Google]
1350260415911.jpg
18 KB, 417x308
great job to whoever made that thread about shills not working today
>>
>>62723825
Continue!?!?
>>
>>62724053
>The mouse says "I'll show you the movie, but I'll have to kill you"
>>
>>62724070
>. Han is hostile towards Finn for being a Stormtrooper

And he knows this how?
>>
>>62724107
Han probably noticed how poor of a shot Finn was.
>>
>>62724107
Finn was wearing an Order 66 T-Shirt under his jacket.
>>
>>62723342
Is this real or did you make this up as a prediction?
>>
>>62724070
>Luke and that he attempted to rebuilt the Jedi, but his apprentice, Kylo Ren, was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force and slaughtered his other apprentices. Luke then sent his only child away to a place where her potential could never be realized so she'd be protected. Rey is that child.

Dude if Kylo fuccboi wasn't a shitlord we coulda had new Jedi instead of Rey and black boi
>>
Any references to the prequels through objects or dialogue?

Any flashbacks?

Any awkward, cringe inducing moments?

Do the black guy and the girl get together or is there a relationship applied?

How feminist is this movie? Any "gurlpower" scenes?

Does Kylo Ren's voice sound shit throughout the entire movie?

Did Admiral Ackbar say something about traps?

And finally, how many throwbacks to iconic dialogue were there?
>>
>>62724136
Isn't he a little short for a Stormtrooper though?
>>
>>62724165
3rd option, he read and is repeating the known leaks.
>>
Hello please post this on /b/ and not here
We already have enough cinematically illiterate star wars fans flooding this place looking for spoilers
>>
>>62724070

thanks for spoiling the first 30 mins of the movie ;_;
>>
>>62723825
This is such fucking bullshit though.
We see clearly in the trailers that lukes saber is given to Leia, not Poe.
>>
File: TFA-2-Kylo-Ren-Force-Push.gif (612 KB, 408x170) Image search: [Google]
TFA-2-Kylo-Ren-Force-Push.gif
612 KB, 408x170
>>62724070
you're missing this scene, bro. nice leak 11/10.
>>
>>62724168
>Rey, did I ever tell you about how I'm the most powerful Jedi in the Universe and can move black holes with my mind but let my apprentices get slaughtered like younglings by one angsty teen? He was a good friend.
>>
>>62723342
>Snoke is not Plagueis
But they're the same race, right?
>>
>>62724070
>Rey refuses to believe Luke is her father and abandoned her, and escapes into the woods. Meanwhile, Kylo Ren finds them through Rey's connection to the Force and launches an offensive against Maz's castle.

>Rey is confronted and captured by Kylo Ren, who wants to know why she is so strong with the Force. Finn attempts to rescue her, but he and the others are ambushed and surrounded by Stormtroopers.

>Suddenly, Poe and his X-Wing squad arrive and fight off the Stormtroopers enough to extract Finn, Han, Chewie, BB-8 and Maz to the Resistence headquarters, where Han reunites with Leia, the new leader of the Resistance. They've been estranged for years.

>Finn reports to Leia that he knows the location of the Starkiller base and can lead her forces there so it is destroyed before it can be used, but the Resistance council declines to take action.

>Finn confronts Han and they share stories about their past. Finn has figured out Kylo Ren is Han and Leia's son and a descendant of Anakin Skywalker, which is why him and Rey are so strong with the Force, why he is obsessed with fulfilling Darth Vader's legacy, and why his betrayal has ruined Han and Leia's relationship and drove Han back to smuggling.

>Finn says he's found something worthy fighting for in Rey and her potential in the galaxy, and will rescue her. Han and Chewie decide to join them. They commandeer the Millennium Falcon and depart to the Starkiller Base's headquarters.

>Arriving at the Starkiller Base, Kylo Ren reports to Hux that Rey can lead them to Luke more effectively than the lightsaber, and Hux orders Phasma and her men to form a perimeter around the Starkiller Base to protect it from potential attacks.

>Kylo Ren attempts to torture Rey like he did with Poe, using his Force powers, but Rey is able to counter his attack and they establish a psychic link, through which she realizes Kylo Ren is her cousin and his mind has been warped by the Dark Side of the Force.
>>
>>62723808
That guy is a prick for not coming here and spoiling it.
>>
>>62724273

REEEEEE MODS
>>
Do the stormtroopers have weapons that can block lightsabers? It looks like they do in the latest TV spot
>>
>>62723825
>Poe
>Finn
>Kylo

I'll never not get fed up with how retarded these names are.
>>
>>62723808
You just know Disney made sure of it
>>
>>62724318
>some faggot names you Kylo Ren

I'd give in to the hatred too mate.
>>
>>62724070
OK this is starting to sound ridiculous. But you said the second act was exposition so i'll stick witht this for now.
>>
>>62723342
Fuck your muslim nigger.
I'm not watching your shit flick.
May the jihadists get you, traitorous faggots.
>>
>>62724240
>can move black holes
Keep EU in EU, and out of my movies, fan fiction scum.
>>
>>62724318
Are Luke and Ben the only people in the galaxy with normal names?
>>
So who is Luke's wife then? Another woman who lost her will to live? Is that gonna be the "I am your father" of the trilogy?
>>
File: 1380436451452.jpg (45 KB, 270x273) Image search: [Google]
1380436451452.jpg
45 KB, 270x273
>>62723825
>>62724070
>>62724273

why have i read this before right down to the rey turns around kylos mind stuff
>>
>>62724361
>So who is Luke's wife then?
Thats a story they will save for one of the hundreds of ass raping Jew shilling Star Wars side stories.
>>
>>62724361
Luke reveals to Kylo that he was Vaders son
>>
>>62724385
Because it's the most popular "leaked" synopsis out there
>>
>>62724385
read the thread
>>62724183
>>
>>62724361
>Han and Leia estranged

I wonder why...
>>
Why is everyone buying OP? We have daily threads, where someone claims to have seen the movie and spout the same god damn plotline that has been posted here for weeks now.

And it's the same fucking leak we have had since March-April.

There is 0 new information being delivered by OP, he is just taking the known leaks and editorializing them a bit.

Fucking plebs.
>>
>>62724358
Han is kind of a normal name.
>>
>>62724425
Even Obi-Wan and Lando didn't sound retarded>>62724425
The point is those names are so uninspired. They could have named Poe, Jeb for the same effect.
>>
>>62724412
"Rey I am your father and your mother is my sister, our father was a sith, as is your cousin, your Uncle is your cousin's father"
>>
>>62724273
>Does not believe in the force
>Asks rey why she is so strong with the force
>Uses force powers

>>
>>62724273
>Poe and his squad confer with Leia to aid the Falcon and she helps them evade protocol and depart. Finn and Poe solidify their friendship when Finn offers to return Poe's jacket, and Poe says that he's earned it as well as his place in the Resistence.

>The Millennium Falcon arrives at the Starkiller Base, and Kylo Ren refuses to have it shot down, instead demanding to aprehend them in person.

>Kylo Ren confront Han, Finn and Chewie as they leave the Millennium Falcon and forces them to surrender. The Millennium Falcon is captured and Finn, Han and Chewie likewise.

>Phasma tortures Finn for deserting, and Chewie is caged like an animal. Han is put in a cell, where Kylo Ren confronts him. They have some father and son drama.

>Meanwhile, Rey feels something guiding her to steel her mind, and through that she is able to escape from her confines.

>As it turns out, Han, Finn and Chewie have rigged the Falcon to explode and were only buying time. It goes off inside the massive structure that houses the Starkiller weapon, damaging it and giving Poe and his squad an opening to launch an offensive and engage the First Order in an areal battle above the skies.
>>
>>62724461
Wasnt it Hux that didn't believe in it?
>>
File: Dark_Helmet_unmasked.jpg (31 KB, 720x390) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Helmet_unmasked.jpg
31 KB, 720x390
>>62724458
>your uncle is your cousin's father
>>
>>62724461
I think he ment General Hux doesn't believe in the force
>>
>>62724480
Finally ,some new OC. It's weak though.
>>
>>62724480
>They blow up the Falcon

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What will you do when the following happens and you know something like this will:

>Daisy is fighting bad guys along side a male Jedi
>she is clearly dispatching a lot more of them than him
>she quips "Funny how I am doing all the work yet you will get paid 25% more than me"

or

>the heroes see a protest going on
>one alien race wants members of its own race who have 2 arms to marry those who have 3 arms but the protests are against that
>"such savages these beings against love for superficial reasons, just let anyone marry who they want to whats the big deal"
>>
>>62724515
Tbh it doesn't sound that bad and will probably be better then what we get in the movie.
>>
File: 1360918718476.jpg (15 KB, 209x202) Image search: [Google]
1360918718476.jpg
15 KB, 209x202
>>62724480
>Han is put in a cell, where Kylo Ren confronts him
its real
jj is a big enough hack to do another scene like this
>>
>>62724532
or

>they visit a village
>all of a sudden explosions everywhere, innocent villagers dying
>"in hindsight it was pretty stupid of this place to let sand people live with them"
>>
>>62724480
>Falcon rigged to explode

Holy shit that's actually a cool idea.
>>
>>62723342
Fuck your shit movie.
Post camrip torrent or gtfo.
>>
File: 1447448793873.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1447448793873.png
195 KB, 400x388
>>62724480
>rigged the Falcon to explode
>>
>>62724358
>Owen
>>
>>62723825
>as Finn can't fly good
HE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD
>>
>>62724480
>falcon explodes

Fake and gay. Rey uses the falcon to get to Luke at the end.
>>
>>62724480
I have to get ready for work soon, hurry up.
>>
>>62723342
So, is Ooga Boyega a mudslime?
>>
>>62724480
>The Council is watching everything and realizes Han has given them an opportunity to destroy the Starkiller base.

>Kylo Ren senses that Rey has escaped and leaves to find her, while Finn escapes and confronts Phasma, eventually beating her, but sparing her life as "a Stormtrooper would rather welcome death than defeat". He then rescues Han and Chewie and retrieves Luke's lightsaber, while Rey evades the Stormtroopers and makes her way to the others, revealing the Starkiller Base's weak spot, which she has learned from probing Kylo Ren's mind.

>Hux uses the Starkiller weapon agains the X-Wing squad, destroying several of them, but Poe survives and is informed of the weak spot by Rey. Other X-Wing squads sent by the Council arrive and push back against the First Order forces.

>Hux attempts to retreat, but is ambushed by Kylo Ren, who executes him for his previous disregard for his power.

>Rey, Finn, Han and Chewie escape into the forest as Poe blows up the Starkiller base. Kylo Ren likewise escapes and chases the group into the woods, where Rey is separated from the others.

>Kylo Ren ambushes Rey and nearly kills her before Finn intervenes and engages Kylo Ren in a lightsaber duel. Kylo Ren gains the upper hand and cuts off Finn's arm before Rey finally embraces the Force and grabs Luke's lightsaber. She fights Kylo Ren to a standstill and ultimately destroys his lightsaber, but he escapes as the entire planet begins to collapse, as the starkiller base was directly connected to its core. Han and Chewie arrive in a stolen First Order cruiser and rescue them as they and the surviving X-Wing pilots escape from the planet.

>The Resistance fighters return to their base of operations as heroes. Han confronts Leia over losing Kylo Ren to the dark side, Finn is fitted with a prosthetic hand and cements his friendship with Poe and Rey.
>>
>>62724480
AND?
>>
>>62724720
So luke isn't in it then?
>>
>>62723427
"Hard off"
>>
>>62724412
2 choices
>WOOKIEE NOOKIE

OR

>COLT 45 WORKS EVERY TIME!
>>
>>62724756
He appears right in the end.
>>
>>62724720
Still no Luke, so...
>>
>>62724720
Ren seems like a shitty villain.
>>
>>62724611
This.

That guy is full of shit.
>>
>>62724720

literally episode IV with a few tweaks

bravo disney, hacks
>>
>>62724839
Sounds like he has more in common with Anakin Skywalker than with Darth Vader.
>>
>>62724720
>a squadron flying directly towards a fixed point weapon designed to destroy stars.

Well that's retarded.
>>
>>62724839
>>62724837

Christ, that is not how the movie ends.
The guy is lying. MSW and his leaks are the only correct and to some degree verifiable version of TFA.
>>
>>62724720
>Maz Kanata explains that Luke is bound to the lightsaber, and guides Rey in using it to find him. She says she knows where he is.

>Meanwhile, Kylo Ren arrives in a distant planet, where he reports to Supreme Commander Snoke. Snoke announces that the Force is once again off-balance and accepts Kylo as his apprentice in the Dark Side of the Force.

>Meanwhile, Han, Leia, Chewie, Finn, Rey, Poe and the droids arrive in an planet rocked by thunderstorms and land in a platform leading to a temple. Rey ventures alone and finds a man sitting in a makeshift throne. She gives him the lightsaber, and he lights it up, revealing Luke. He tounches her face with his metallic hand and recognizes Rey as his daughter. As the others wait outside, Rey comes out, followed by Luke. No dialogue. Luke greets Leia, Han and Chewie and everyone exchanges meaningful glances. Rey and Finn hold hands, Luke realizes he has found new apprentices.

>Then, in what is admitelly a pretty cool yet kinda stupid scene, Luke uses his Force powers to literally change the entire climate, ending the thunderstom and summoning a sunrise. Because it's a new beginning. It's like poetry.

That's where it ends, give or take a few things I forgot or misordered. It was pretty good, hyped to see the next episode. Also

>No romance between anyone, that hand-holding was purely platonic.

>Kylo Ren is whiny and they already plant some seeds to his potential redemption

>C-3P0 and R2-D2 literally do nothing, at least Chewie and BB-8 are at the Starkiller base finale.

>Snoke is tall, slim, with grey-ish skin and a skull-like face with black eyes and a mouthful of sharp teeth. He wears a ragged black robe and lives in in a volcanic world that may or may not be Mustafar.

>It's never revealed whether Phasma survived the planet's explosion or not, as a bunch of Stormtroopers did escape.

>Hux doesn't hold a candle to Tarkin, but he is a pretty easy-to-hate character.

>No hints of Finn being a Calrissian.
>>
Does anyone have that Google Drive link made out of different plot leaks of the film?
>>
>>62724888
>Meanwhile, Han, Leia, Chewie, Finn, Rey, Poe and the droids arrive in an planet rocked by thunderstorms and land in a platform

1/10

Han doesnt survive the movie.
Go fucking troll somewhere else.
>>
File: the sheev.webm (888 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
the sheev.webm
888 KB, 1920x816
Tell me does the Sheev spin appear in the film?
>>
>>62724914
Fuck off back to reddit shill
>>
Well all that stuff is fun and all, despite the fact that the TV spot shows the Falcon breaking through trees on a snowy planet, as it was escaping something. Considering the fact that the fight between Finn and Ren happen to be in a snowy forest (and most likely at the end of the movie), it is safe to say that all this leak is bullshit.
>>
File: 1393120035731.png (511 KB, 642x479) Image search: [Google]
1393120035731.png
511 KB, 642x479
>>62724888
>Luke uses his Force powers to literally change the entire climate, ending the thunderstom and summoning a sunrise. Because it's a new beginning. It's like poetry.
Even though this is probably fake, I still can't help but laugh at the extreme possibility of them doing this...
>>
>>62724888
>Meanwhile, Han, Leia, Chewie, Finn, Rey, Poe and the droids arrive in an planet rocked by thunderstorms and land in a platform leading to a temple. Rey ventures alone and finds a man sitting in a makeshift throne. She gives him the lightsaber, and he lights it up, revealing Luke. He tounches her face with his metallic hand and recognizes Rey as his daughter. As the others wait outside, Rey comes out, followed by Luke. No dialogue. Luke greets Leia, Han and Chewie and everyone exchanges meaningful glances. Rey and Finn hold hands, Luke realizes he has found new apprentices.

How do they get there without the falcon?
>>
>>62724984
They use the falcon 2.0 that was secretly built just in case the original falcon got destroyed.
>>
>>62724976
JarJar Abrams could have pulled it off but he has whole of Disney, Kennedy and Kasdan on his neck also putting in things.

He has much less creative freedoms than in Star Trek.
>>
>>62724888
>Rey and Finn hold hands

Shhh don't let /pol/ hear you
>>
>>62724984
There are other ships.

>>62724931
That's when they get there. Some First Order ships engage them and force them to crash, but Kylo Ren orders them not to terminate Han and crew because he'll fetch them himself.
>>
>>62725017
Why? Are you going to derail the thread by pretending you're authentic /tv/ and care about the quality of the board?
>>
Explain this shit, OP.
>>
>>62723808

WELP
>>
>>62725091
his arm gets chopped off
>>
is C-3PO still alive?
>>
>>62725091
Finn with his arm chopped off.
>>
>>62725111
soon kebab
>>
>>62724872
I know this isn't the actual plot, but that doesn't mean it isn't entertaining me.
>>
File: R2D2-1024x423.jpg (73 KB, 1024x423) Image search: [Google]
R2D2-1024x423.jpg
73 KB, 1024x423
so

where does this scene fit into everything?
>>
>starkiller base

OK, here's my thing. Why do the Imperial forces keep thinking this is a good idea? They've already lost two of these huge, slow moving weapons (one before it was even finished) why build a third, even bigger one?
>>
>>62725182
Because it's a gimmick that works.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 338x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 338x386
>>62724720
Are Han or Leia bothered in any way by Rey's attempt to kill his son?
>>
>>62725182
Plus, how did they even finish it? Rebel intelligence found the second one before it was even finished.
>>
>>62723427

Inner shaft?
>>
File: 1446675976657.jpg (281 KB, 827x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446675976657.jpg
281 KB, 827x1200
What happens to based Jar Jar
>>
>>62724907
This. It's a credible arrangement of the known scenes with plausible details filled in, but the Han being struck down by Kylo scene is pretty well known, and even if THAT was a fake leak, it's pretty well established that Rey goes to Luke's planet by herself in the Millennium Falcon. And I doubt they'd fake leak something mundane like that.
>>
>>62724066
>the fact thats screeners are out
>the fact

This has been established where?
>>
>>62725168
It's the funeral pyre for the Jedi apprentices that got slaughtered.

>>62725222
She doesn't really try. She beats him, demands that he surrender, then he skidaddles when the ground begins to rumble.
>>
>>62725444
You don't know the power of the Mystery Box.
>>
>>62725358
He is a sith lord desu senpai
>>
>>62725514
Kylo sounds like the biggest bitch ever, how does Rey manage to defeat him when she has never wielded a lightsaber in her life?
>>
File: 1447452843240.jpg (160 KB, 2920x316) Image search: [Google]
1447452843240.jpg
160 KB, 2920x316
>>
>>62723342
How the hell do you tell when a movie is on it's "second act"
>>
>>62725593
Typically about 1/3 of the into the movie desu.
>>
>>62725111
muslims like jesus as well.
nice try m8
>>
File: 1446146438994.jpg (21 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1446146438994.jpg
21 KB, 224x225
>>62723572
Of course not, disneys goons would have murdered him by now if he had.
>>
>>62724273
>>Finn says he's found something worthy fighting for in Rey and her potential in the galaxy, and will rescue her.
What is this warm tingling sensation in my heart?
>>
>>62724480
Nobody is blowing up the Falcon.
Too many toy sales.
>>
s'alright?

snoke.
>>
>>62723342
Are you the guy with the cancer that saw the movie?
Aren't you supposed to be dead?
>>
File: 1446519025658.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1446519025658.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
>>62724720
>>Hux attempts to retreat, but is ambushed by Kylo Ren, who executes him for his previous disregard for his power.

Hux, Poe, and a rebuilt femC3PO need to have a scene referencing the turing test. hux seemed like the coolest of the baddies, why'd they have to kill him off?
>>
>>62723342

>8/10

So confirmed average shit? Ratings are so fucking stupid thanks to imdb.
>>
>>62725836
That would have been awesome.
>>
>>62723796
He's essentially a big robed (12ft+) CGI Doctor Doom version of Palpatine, but you never see his face properly because he's always in the shadows.
>>
>>62725895
so who the fuck is he?
>>
File: 1445086337597.jpg (12 KB, 320x449) Image search: [Google]
1445086337597.jpg
12 KB, 320x449
>You've lived long enough to see a new starwars with a nigger Han and a female Luke
This movie is a literal parody.
>>
>>62725813
That's what disney wants you to believe
>>
>>62725917
An OC.
>>
>>62725917
Sounds like a Muun.
>>
Jesus this movie sounds so fucking boring.....
>>
But like Luke's lightsaber is fucking green
>>
>>62725202
I suppose it's not a Space Fairy Tale without a Space Castle to attack.
>>
Snoke is that fat guy leader of Jar Jar Binks, screencap this
>>
>>62725265
I'm guessing the rlm prediction is right, they built the starkiller base under the ice planet. The big finale will involve it bursting out of the planet after the rebels are too late to destroy it.
>>
>>62725813
He went into hiding and will remain there for the next 30 years to emerge when the time is right.
>>
Luke dropped his fucking lightsaber into the clouds on Bespin you fucks
>>
>>62726853
So what if that Maz Kanata character is like Tia Dalma from PotC and can sense a spiritual connection in the Force to the last owner, therefore pointing out Luke's hiding spot?
>>
guys, what if it turns out to be a complete heap of trash? what then?
>>
File: 1426796856221.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1426796856221.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>62724480
>rigged the Falcon to explode and were only buying time. It goes off...
>>
File: l2.jpg (184 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
l2.jpg
184 KB, 500x370
>>62724480
Abrams also going for poetry.
>>
>>62724318
INB4 200000 baby girls are named Kylo and Poe, its definitely coming, get ready.
>>
>>62726904

He dropped it into a cloud planet, who the fuck found the fucking thing? Also that was Anikin's fucking lightsaber anyway. Luke made his fucking own.
>>
>last 45 minutes of the movie is Rey and Finn making out and having sex

>it's a full on "blacked" style video with a completely different style compared to the rest of the movie

>there is a bunch of cgi "in a couple of places"

>ends with a pov facial and cuts to credits
>>
>>62727002
Some fuck found the fucking thing. Some fuck found it in the EU and made a clone from the hand that was still attached to it, I can't imagine how they wouldn't have found it in this new timeline as well. Also, Luke WAS the last owner. If you lose something, then build a replacement, you're still the last owner of the thing you lost.
>>
>>62727002
He dropped it down that huge pit he fell into, where he went down one of those vents and his weight opened another that dropped him. It was probably just in Cloud City somewhere.
>>
>>62724180
For you.
>>
>>62724070
>Doesn't believe in the force
>Seduced by the dark side
>TV spot he says "I'LL SHOW THEM THE DARK SIDE"
Fuck you OP
>>
>>62727216
Hux doesnt believe in the force. learn2readbetter
>>
>>62724900
They're all compiled here:
http://makingstarwars.net/2015/05/a-compiled-synopsis-of-star-wars-the-force-awakens/
>>
>>62727216
I'll show 'em the dark side
*unzips dick*
>>
File: knowyourmeme.jpg (24 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
knowyourmeme.jpg
24 KB, 600x398
>>62724888
>>Meanwhile, Han, Leia, Chewie, Finn, Rey, Poe and the droids arrive in an planet rocked by thunderstorms and land in a platform leading to a temple. Rey ventures alone and finds a man sitting in a makeshift throne. She gives him the lightsaber, and he lights it up, revealing Luke. He tounches her face with his metallic hand and recognizes Rey as his daughter. As the others wait outside, Rey comes out, followed by Luke. No dialogue. Luke greets Leia, Han and Chewie and everyone exchanges meaningful glances. Rey and Finn hold hands, Luke realizes he has found new apprentices.
>>
>No mention of the Knights of Ren
>Andy Serkis filmed on set with different actors
>EW showed Finn and Rey confront Kylo together, not seperate
>OP only remembers one line of dialogue

top kek
>>
>>62723427
A skinner?
>>
>>62727567
>filename
fuck off
>>
STOP IGNORING MY POSTS YOU C.UCKS
>>
>>62727662
Well, he said he might have misremembered.
>>
>>62724888
>Luke sitting on a makeshift throne inside an empty Jedi Temple

Holy fuck, I hope this is true. That would be an awesome reveal for him.
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.