[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYb 9isGvk0k Better than the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: anti elf.jpg (90 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
anti elf.jpg
90 KB, 960x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYb9isGvk0k
Better than the whole movie desu. The arrowdestroyer balista things are dank as fuck
>>
File: 1437538854651.png (605 KB, 837x452) Image search: [Google]
1437538854651.png
605 KB, 837x452
>it's a Big Yin trying to be an actor scene
>>
>>62722866
The orcs should have literally let the elves and dwarves kill each other, then mopped up the rest. Fucking retards.

The anti arrow nets were pretty fucking badass though.
>>
>>62722866
>dat green screen
>>
Why arn't the extended editions the one's screened in the cinema?
>>
>>62725592
Because there's a bunch of guys smoking, a guy eating crab legs and a guy getting blown two seats along from you. Nobody wants to sit in the cinema that long.
>>
They changed everything.
In theater version the armies went downhill and formed a line but didn't engage the elves.
Here they stood uphill and fought each other.

Wtf
>>
Why was this cut?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4cdvcKH_ng
>>
>>62722866
>literally looks like someone playing a total war game

at least in the lotr movies they had hundreds of extras to make the armies look real and the cgi bits still looked organic
>>
>>62727080
moni
>>
>making the best Dwarf a retarded brawler
>a Dwarf that bathed in orc blood in the Battle of Khazad-Dum, yet was sensible enough to leave it to Balrog

for fuck's sake
>>
>>62722866
what the fuck? how would they be okay fighting alongside one another after this shit?
>>
>>62727080
wtf
>>
File: 1442742136228.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442742136228.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>62723742
>orcs
>being smart
>being patient
>>
>>62727525
Eh, I blame shit writing. No commander with any semblance of intelligence would interrupt two of their enemies killing themselves.
>>
>>62727080
>tfw nothing will ever capture the emotion of seeing Gandalf's death or the Grey Havens for the first time again.
Don't even try, Jackson
>>
>>62722866
>no epic scene where a raven flys from the lonely mountain to the iron hills
>no epic music in this scene
it would have been so easy, and the poetry
>>
>>62722866
gandalf needed to be passive during the negotiation and then intervene before they actually met in battle
>>
>>62729184
>Eh, I blame shit writing. No commander with any semblance of intelligence would interrupt two of their enemies killing themselves.

Lucky it's not canon then, right?

Book events they are about to face off, see the goblins coming down the mountains hold an emergency war council with all the member who were just about to fight - Men, elves and Dain and they defend Erebor, Thorin comes out and wreaks shit later.

I have no fucking idea why there is an actual battle between elves and dwarves. Where even were the Men of Dale in these movies, where they even in the battle? I remember them cruising around laketown, but not in the actual battle.
>>
>the extended editions are literally changing the plot of the movie

Has Hackson gone too far?

That literally wasn't in the cinema.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.