[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a pitiful scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Disgusting janitor.jpg (146 KB, 870x465) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting janitor.jpg
146 KB, 870x465
A man who could have amounted to something, could have made a life for himself reduced to working a degrading and humilitating janitor position due to his own

>laziness
>cowardice
>immaturity
>lack of ambition
>lack of testosterone
>self pitying nature

Truly a scene that shows you how far a man must fall to work as a janitor
>>
>thinking you're clever
>>
fuck off reddit
>>
>>62722004

Who's more pathetic, the man who cleans up shit to make the community a bearable place to live, or the man who shits in his hand then smears it all over the walls?
>>
he just wanted to be normal i guess
>>
>He used to just put a post deletion, a warning, and a ban on the table. Just say, "Choose."
>Well I gotta go with the post deletion there.
>I used to go with the ban.
>Why the ban?
>Cause fuck him, that's why.
>>
>>62722004
you forgot shitty script

seriously, it's hilarious

>yeah, page 24324124, book edition no 22, chapter 34234, word seventy five. i read that too
>>
>>62722017
>>62722023
>>62722049
>>>/r/eddit
Standing up for the janitor fucking hell this place has lost its balls
>>
>>62722049
White knighting a mod anonymously would be by far the most pathetic you cųck
>>
>>62722004
how much does he do it for?
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>62722078
>>
>>62722004
Makes me grin still. But the original post was top notch and more in depth.
4/10 apply yourself more.
>>
fuckin charlie work
>>
File: 1408742767304.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1408742767304.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>62722078
>>
>>62722004
Schools don't do this.

There are no blackboards in the hallways.

Those invested in academia will never promote an individual who has bypassed the system unless it serves the system.

Famous people will be awarded an honourary degree but a janitor would be accused of cheating and interfering.

The movie did a poor job of establishing that he was there because he had an interest in the subject taught. -Oh yeah I spend my spare time on the stuff taught in the building I clean, cool beans.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.