[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sense8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
" I took him into my mouth like Holy Communion."

Holy shit has there ever been a more cringeworthy line in the history of television and film? Would have dropped the show if he said this in the beginning.
>>
his he talking about sucking dick? Sorry don't watch trans8
>>
>>62721618

Yeah. First time he sucked his partner off.
>>
File: _41501032_talisa.jpg (22 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
_41501032_talisa.jpg
22 KB, 416x300
>Would have dropped the show if he said this in the beginning

But now your hooked on the cock sucking, cross dressing, multi degenerate, most ass playing show on television?

You're livin' right, anon.
>>
skip to the last 3 eps desu
>>
File: tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png (89 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n70jfanPjA1re1qkwo1_500.png
89 KB, 417x234
>>62722027

I never end up dropping shows, always gotta finish. Also the tranny makes me feel funny in the pants.
>>
I don't see why that's cringeworthy, makes sense to me.

Short of being a silly Catholic, I don't see what the problem is. Unless one is to assume the character or screenwriter is an edgy atheist trying to disturb Christians, then OK.
>>
>>62722644

Comparing another nigga's dick in yo mouth to taking Communion doesn't sound corny and cringeworthy af to you?
>>
>>62721618
It was created by a tranny and his degenerate-enabling brother. What do you think
>>
>>62721528
why does his face look cgi
>>
>>62721528
oh yea that was cringe worthy, even for me - a gay dude. But I loved the series overall, it's great.

The fact that it is part of the Cisquisition, destroying traditional values and ruining society just makes it all the more sweet and worthwhile.
Prepare your anuses shitlords, the day of Dildoes draws near.
>>
I wanted this show to be good. I liked the premise.

It turned out to be so horrifically bad I had to drop it halfway through the season. Just the dialogue and acting makes me want to cry. How did a script like this get a Netflix deal. I could get stoned and write something this shitty in two days.
>>
The cringe is real. At least the fag admits he worships dick like it's a religion. Anyone who catches themselves saying or thinking anything like this should be deeply embarrassed.
>>
Sense8 isn't bad because it's "degenerate" you fucking /pol/tards

Sense8 is bad because it's a fucking mess. The writing is all over the cunting place. The dialogue is FUCKING TERRIBLE. Awful. The worst I've ever fucking seen in my life in any show that wasn't filmed in front of a live audience.
>>
File: 1440620498339.png (922 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440620498339.png
922 KB, 900x1000
>>62723209
>Cisquisition
>>
>>62723244
>>62723285

I wish I could be given the same resources to write for something based and not shitty.
>>
File: rainbow.png (2 MB, 1920x1090) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.png
2 MB, 1920x1090
Sense8 is fucking amazing!

Plus all these delicious closetfag tears as a bonus.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRJYCW_dCN4

>and I said heeeeeeeeeeeey
>>
>>62721528

Whenever people talk about things being "cringeworthy" or "cringy", I can't help but feel it says more about them and their comfort zones than the work itself. I mean, Lito's talk with Nomi was one of the most powerful and poignant parts of the series, if it causes you to cringe, what does that say about you?
>>
>>62721528
He is a shitty mexican actor, what do you expect him to say?
>>
>>62725599
I remember the day this show was released all the shills were saying how that's the scene that won them over and made them realize it was something great. I got a good laugh out of that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.