[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a movie entirely filmed with an Iphone 6?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Uneasy_iPhone-660x440.jpg (59 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
Uneasy_iPhone-660x440.jpg
59 KB, 660x440
Would you watch a movie entirely filmed with an Iphone 6?
>>
Yea. It can film HD
>>
>>62720844
How else would I watch your mom's sex tape?
>>
>>62721086
>not just fucking her

kek
>>
>>62720844
isn't that what spike lee does
>>
Already have (not an iPhone 6 tho): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liRE9UQIogA
>>
File: The-Visit-Shyamalan.jpg (153 KB, 786x393) Image search: [Google]
The-Visit-Shyamalan.jpg
153 KB, 786x393
>>62720844
>a movie entirely filmed with an Iphone 6?
Like "The Visit" ? No, I coudn't watch more than 10 min.
>>
>>62721068
Resolution doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>62720844
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUxRxgtYt0M
>>
>>62720844
No
>>
Yes but the movie has to be good. I still enjoy movies from the 70's and 80's and I'm sure the cameras used to film them were not much better or probably even worse than the camera on an Iphone 6.

Like this anon said >>62721068
>It can film HD

But it has to be a GOOD movie. The gimmick of it being shot on a phone wouldn't be enough for me or anyone for that matter to go out of their way to see it. Besides most people would think it's just an Apple marketing stunt, so with that considered it would have to be a REALLY GOOD movie. I would also appreciate if there was a reason to shoot it with an Iphone. Of course there would be no reason, though. Always better to use a camera made for making films. Especially if a film is what you're trying to make.
>>
Tangerine looked pretty good desu
>>
>>62720844
>Would you watch a movie

No, but I would watch a cinema.
>>
>>62720844
Yes.
>>
>>62721068
>BUT IT CAN FULM IN LE HIGH DUFUNISHUN!!!

Jesus christ plebs are so fucking stupid.

>>62721387
>worse
What the fuck am I reading.

The sensor on the iPhone is so small it is automatically fucking terrible for anything other than taking pictures of your gay lover in monte carlo. Even really SHITTY super8/super16 cameras of the 70s/80s will outperform a phone in dynamic range, low-light sensitivity, depth-of-field, motion-smoothness, whatever the fuck else have you. Heck, take any entry-level dslr that shoots video and it'll still shoot better video than a phone.

But obviously more megapickles and muh HD™ makes it better AMIRITE GUISE?!

>>62721781
Get your eyes fixed. The cinematography was rubbish, in part due to the camera, but also because of the laziness of the people involved.

Why is everyone on /tv/ such a fucking retard?
>>
>>62720844
No, It's an amateurish gimmick just to say "hey everyone look at this we filmed my movie with a fucking phone now watch it"
>>
>>62720844
>iPhone 6
>not iPhone 6s / 6s+
Stay pleb
>>
>>62722756
You seem mad.

I agree that High Definition means jack and shit, though. Can't say much else, on account of I don't really know cameras.
>>
>>62721144
>that adr
>>
>>62722756
Kill yourself /p/ scum, no one cares
>>
Only if it took 12 years to make.
>>
Why do this when you can get an incredibly good set of amateur recording equipment for the same price. Fucking creative arts people should be spending their money on their art tools FIRST before wasting it on decadent purchases such as an iphone.

This is an opinion coming from an artist with archaic computer & phone. Spending money on materials and models, saving for a camera so my photography is no longer limited, then on computer so I can eventually get into video more easily.

Hate how fucking decadent my peers are though.
>>
>>62720844
Sure if it was good.
>>
>>62722756
This is /tv/ not /mu/ or /lit/ shut the fuck up you elitist scum. Stop trying so hard.
>>
>>62722756
>But obviously more megapickles and muh HD™ makes it better AMIRITE GUISE?!

yes. it does. if your shitty super 8 had high def I'd actually watch your grainy piece of shit film. Until you get one, use a better camera fuckface
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.