[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's like Deus Ex >if someone mentions it, someone on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: eyes without a face poster.jpg (705 KB, 2974x2242) Image search: [Google]
eyes without a face poster.jpg
705 KB, 2974x2242
It's like Deus Ex
>if someone mentions it, someone on this board will watch it
>>
>>62717722
>It's like Deus Ex

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>62717737
Read the greentext you faggot autist
>>
>>62717722
Discovered some of the most interesting movies this way desu
>>
>>62717747

WHOOSH
>>
>>62717770
A BOMB
>>
>>62717747
What a shame.
>>
>>62717837
>>62717770
I only played Invisible War and Human Revolution :^)
>>
>>62717837
He never asked for this.
>>
That's not

ACE VENTURA 2
>>
>>62717850
That's a reference I get
Thanks anon
>>
>>62717722

This is actually the only reason I come here. I don't give a shit about JUSTing random celebs or listening to opinions of fat neckbeards regarding box office hits.

But this place must have the best quality mentions around the internet.

At least that's how I discovered Eyes without a face, and boy, was it a fun ride. Though I was kinda confused with the doctors's morals. I mean, the movie tried to make him a bad guy with the scientific obsession, but I couln't help to see him as a caring father. I think he didn't deserve that dog party at the end. Care to share your thoughts?
>>
>>62717932
Same. I sometimes wish /tv/ was more like /mu/ or /lit/ where there was a direct catalog of these types of movies because a lot of the films that get mentioned in passing here are great.
>>
>>62717932
>>62718912
I can vouch for every single one of these

>Bloodsport
>Drunken Master
>Ong Bak
>Blue Velvet
>Dawn of the Dead
>Body Double
>Manhunter
>Thief
>Drive
>Bronson
>Wake in Fright
>Picnic at Hanging Rock
>Mission to Mars
>Dark Star
>Royal Space Force
>Knightriders
>Starship Troopers
>Robocop
>Flesh + Blood
>Deep Red
>The Bird With the Crystal Plumage
>The Beyond
>Serpico
>Phantom of the Paradise
>Carrie
>The Killer
>Sonatine
>A Scene at the Sea
>The Red Spectacles
>Speed Racer
>Shane
>Zulu
>All About Eve
>The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea
>Eyes Wide Shut
>Return of the Living Dead III
>Captain Blood
>Stray Dog
>The Fall of Berlin
>Birth of a Nation
>Intolerance: Love's Struggle Through The Ages
>Pain & Gain
>Dodgeball
>Prince of Darkness
>They Live
>Sword of Doom
>Big Trouble in Little China
>The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
>Gagarin
>>
>>62719055
My.

What a Reddit and autistic list 2bh quite honest family. Yikes.
>>
>>62717932
This is a criterion movie though. Patrician memeing aside, this is not a difficult movie to know about. TCM even plays it from time to time.

The quality of name dropping on this board has diminished considerably over the last two or three years.
>>
>>62717932
>I mean, the movie tried to make him a bad guy with the scientific obsession, but I couln't help to see him as a caring father.

This is sort of the point. I think the movie does neither, but rather asks us to question his rationale.
>>
>>62719055
Have /tv/ to thank for

>On the Silver Globe
>Kajaki (Kilo Two Bravo)
>Let's Scare Jessica to Death
>The Wolfpack
>'71
>Barbarella
>Lost River
>Ikiru
>Wild Strawberries
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.