[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I in2zizek? I'm just a student at the moment but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
how do I in2zizek?

I'm just a student at the moment but I want to start soaking up some of his influences, can anyone point me in the direction of some contemporary academia?
>>
Has has written something like 100 books, just buy one and read it.
>>
>>62717562
The fuck are you talking about? He cites all the relevant names. Go with Hegel, Marx and Freud for the basics of his thinking. Jacques Lacan is like Zizeks main influence. If you are done with that read Gramsci, Carl Schmitt and Mouffe.
>>
>gramsci
>not althusser

You know nothing
>>
>>62717562
zizek is a charlatan
>>
File: rare ideology.jpg (156 KB, 849x1100) Image search: [Google]
rare ideology.jpg
156 KB, 849x1100
>>62718267
>>
Just read the Wikipedia article on Lacan.
>>
B
A L A I N
D
I
O
U
>>
>>62717562
Cocaine. Start with a mound of cocaine.
>>
>>62717562
well, you'll need to work on your perspiration and tics nerveux first
>>
File: lacrimaererum.jpg (50 KB, 306x474) Image search: [Google]
lacrimaererum.jpg
50 KB, 306x474
>>62717562
start with pic related op, it has interesting discussions on cinema, and I think its something a semi-pleb can do fine with.

it has pieces on nolan's tdkr, matrix, hitchcock, lynch, and so on and so on
>>
His weird lisp combined with his thick accent made the documentary impossible to listen to. He jumps from one movie scene to the next so fast and only makes a basic simple point about each scene. Terrible film analysis.
>>
>>62720088
why the fuck is this only in french?
>>
File: zizek_waving_his_hands.jpg (35 KB, 300x370) Image search: [Google]
zizek_waving_his_hands.jpg
35 KB, 300x370
>>62717562
Merica-tier 'philosopher', the guy is seen as a pseudo-intelectual in europe.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.