[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want off Adam Sandlers wild ride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
I want off Adam Sandlers wild ride
>>
>>62717231
>Budget
>60 million

how?
>>
>>62717458

Sandler is rich as fuck, he gets paid millions to star in dreck.

That said, this actually looks decent.
>>
>>62717231
Movies that could never be made today.
>>
>>62717458
the fact that HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT leads me to believe that a big chunk of the budgets is not *investment in the movie expecting to be paid back with a profit* but *payments by brands for the heavy product placement*

the brands give millions to his movies, but are "paid back" by having "Subway" or "Dunkin Donuts" appear repeatedly in the movies.
>>
It's Netflix, so they might actually force him to make it decent
>>
How do you get product placement into a movie set before mass consumerism?
>>
>>62717720
Unfortunately not even netflix can save adam from himself and taylor lautner literally went full retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG6F0S_X_Pc
>>
>>62717809
very carefully
>>
>>62717231
Reminder that Sandler is the modern Lubitsch, courtesy of Armond White.
>>
File: COVER.jpg (156 KB, 610x859) Image search: [Google]
COVER.jpg
156 KB, 610x859
underrated sandler movie right here boys

watching this allows me to have a little bit of faith in shit that hes in.
>>
>>62717468
Yeah honestly this looks OK, emphasis on OK. But still would watch desu. I mean million ways to die in the west that no studio would want to make a comedy western so maybe they believed in this film for once.
>>
>>62717826
it actually looks funny

fuck you guys
>>
>>62718424
Literally went full retard this is what Taylor Lautners career has come too.
>>
>>62718087
Is Adam Sandler an Earth Rocker?
>>
>>62718441

The last recourse for manlets, see: James Franco
>>
I re-watched his Norm interview the other day, at one point he basically admits that he gave up on a creative plan for his movies a long time ago and now just "goes with it" (in other words, to make as much money with minimal effort). What a fucking hack fraud.
>>
>>62718462
Yes. You don't have to be a musician to be an Earth Rocker. Andrew Stramberg is an Earth Rocker.
>>
>>62718525
He does seems WASTED AND WOUNDED these days. Especially from the Pixels interviews. Seems sick of the shit. Sick of all the bullshit.
>>
File: kill me.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>62717826
>>62718441
>>62718476
oh jeez
>>
>>62717231
still looks better than that seth macfarlane abortion.
>>
>>62719051
raising the bar, are we anaon
>>
>>62719051
thats not saying much at all though
>>
>>62718087
This.
>>
>>62719051
Yet everyone still jerks off Seth MacFarlane and makes out he's a genius.
>>
>>62717826
BASED
>>
>>62717826
I actually can't wait for this for some reason.
>>
>>62717826
>All those actors from horrible movies
I hope that this will be at least 5/10
>>
>>62719306

Crews and Crews' muscles will save the day.
>>
Lol parodying tarantula before his film even releases? This will be great
>>
>>62718087
one of the greatest dumb comedies out there imo
>>
>no stops on the fucking the medium with a barbed dildo train

Adam Sandler will be viewed for its comedic post ironic humor in the eras to come.
>>
>>62718489
>he admitted he doesn't care and just do it for money
>calling him a fraud
kek
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.