[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jesus fucking christ this movie was terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: american-ultra-movie.jpg (488 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
american-ultra-movie.jpg
488 KB, 1200x600
jesus fucking christ this movie was terrible
>>
DUDE
>>
WHERE'S
>>
MY
>>
CAR
>>
LMAO
>>
>>62716853

fucking hurt to watch this movie, bad acting across the board
>>
>>62716865
>>62716873
>>62716881
He actually did it! The absolute madman!
>>
File: 1405269945285.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1405269945285.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>62716859
>>62716865
>>62716873
>>62716881
>>
>>62716881
>>62716877
>>62716873
>>62716865
>>62716859

Righteous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAKH4Q8pRCg
>>
ho boy it did
really weak protag that was constantly all in his feelings instead of dealing with the situation
I mean come on (it IS 2015) you're in a dangerous situation with people trying to kill you and you go home to smoke weed and go to sleep? Self preservation should be priority number 1 for any character BUT for the protag they should have something more than that. Something they are fighting to protect. Also an aspect missing from the movie and don't say his girlfriend because he ditched that bitch to go home and smoke until he died (this was also the point where I stopped watching so don't take my critique too seriously since I didn't even finish the movie).
But then you have these STRONG GUYS or BIG GUYS or whoever the fuck. They had a fucking truckload of these agents but they only send two to the police station? WHY!? Why wouldn't you send all of your assets to the place THEY JUST TOLD YOU THE GUY YOU'RE HERE TRYING TO ELIMINATE IS AT!? Stupid antagonist and his lines were really weak.
>"Oh no, you did not just hang up on me!"
that sounds like some shit from some Madea movie. This is supposed to be a guy who worked his way up the ladder of the fucking CIA but he sounds like a fucking pre-teen
weak protag
weak antag
weak plot
weak action
lots of stupid scenes and things characters did that didn't make sense
a twist you see coming a mile away thanks to the director (HUR, lets tighten on the girlfriends face when he's talking about characters being betrayed. It's called SUBTLE FORESHADOWING! HURRRR!) so fucking obvious
honestly. Kristen Stewart was the only reason I kept watching. Even though her character seemed rushed, too (like what the fuck did she even see in this guy? But it's forgivable. Opposites attract and all so I can deal with that)
Like I said though. I didn't even finish this piece of shit. Although, that also should tell you something about the quality of the movie. It's not my fault. I wanted to see a cool action movie about assassins.
>>
>>62717707
>i didnt even finish this piece of shit
>describes the whole movie

you're such a fucking moron you kek ass bitch mark made trick
>>
>>62716853
That's your fault OP. Don't waste your, mine, and everybody else's time making shit threads to validate your shit existence
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.