[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptq oSZgh7q8 Why was M so b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: skyfallm.jpg (72 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
skyfallm.jpg
72 KB, 500x418
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptqoSZgh7q8

Why was M so based? Why do we hate this movie again?
>>
I actually thought the movie was great, but I'm guessing that /tv/ hates it because reddits likes it or something along those retarded lines.
>>
I don't get the hate for it either. Sure, it had some plot holes but all Bond movies do. CR is considered flawless here, but it also can be nitpicked. At least Skyfall had a heart, unlike Spectre that felt like it was made just because we need another Bond movie.
>>
I rather like it actually.
>>
the ending is absolutely shit
>>
Judi Dench could pretty much read the newspaper out loud and it would be fucking great. That doesn't change this movie being a huge turd.
>>
>Why do we hate this movie again?

/tv/ hivemind
>>
>>62717096
Why did you hate it?
>>
>>62717061
Eh, more along the lines of just being anti climactic.
>>
>>62717253

You want anti-climatic, watch Spectre. At least Skyfall's ending fits the major themes of the movie. Spectre's finale feels like a last minute idea.
>>
>>62717379
Which really disappoints me because I actually like Craig as Bond and wanted him to go out with a bang. Hopefully he'll stick around for one more and hopefully it'll be the finale that it should be.

Was the ending of Spectre worse than Quantum? I swear I had no idea I was even watching the final act in Quantum then boom, over.
>>
>>62716826
It didn't make too much sense, but I liked it.
>>
>>62716826

She's mostly blind now and can't read the screenplays at her own.

;_;
>>
That Goldeneye-is-better-than-skyfall meme needs to die and the people who promote it should suck a jiggly rubber icicle.
>>
>>62717477
>Was the ending of Spectre worse than Quantum?

I'd say it's on par if not slightly above it, there was an attempt to kind of make fun of the "if you kill him you'll become him" trope but it was ultimately just as unsatisfying
>>
To this day I still don't get the love for Skyfall. Visually striking, sure, but the plot was riddled with holes and it felt like a generic action thriller with Bond added to it rather than a Bond movie
>>
>>62717725

>generic action thriller

This boggles my mind. On paper Skyfall may seem like just another action movie and the plot isn't particularly remarkable, but its execution puts it miles above everything else in its genre.
>>
>>62716826
I don't, its the only Craig Bond i liked.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.